Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามขั้นตอนการผสมกลิตเตอร์เบสค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask about the process of mixing glitter bass.

Postby sleekorder.ka » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:56 pm

From the following ingredients We try to unpack the recipe and see that the shop has all the ingredients. Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Xanthan Gum , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol The figured steps are 1) Water+ Soluble Butylene Glycol + Hexylene Glycol + Caprylyl Glycol (1,2-Octanediol) + Phenoxyethanol (Extra Low Phenol) 2) Create a gel with the rest. Xanthan Gum + Glycerin + 1) attached to Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, I'm not sure which one to mix now, I can see it. 2 options I'd like to help with mixing. that there should be approximately any steps And how much do you put in each substance? If there is one that should be changed to be more suitable, I can fully recommend it with the body สารกันเสีย We see that the product is for the eye area. We can switch to Polyaminopropyl Biguanide can you replace it? Thank you.
sleekorder.ka

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask about the process of mixing glitter bass.

Postby staff » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:21 pm

Hello, the steps as stated by the members It's right The extract in this formula There is no need to enter because the formula should focus on acting only as the base of ผงกลิตเตอร์ to be able to cut out any extracts. สารกันเสีย because Eye Preserved There is an incompatibility issue. with a variety of ingredients and when this formula is made to be base So try to make it as compatible with the ingredients as possible. in case the user wants to mix something else. recommended use Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead. would be more suitable
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development