Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนผสมเจลล้างหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about the ingredients of the cleansing gel.

Postby tor1903 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:05 am

I would like to ask about the ingredients of the cleansing gel before ordering more raw materials. Skin type : Sensitive skin, oily skin, wide pores in the forehead and cheeks. I have pimples on my hairline, jaw and chin. I have a few black and red marks from acne. Need a cleansing gel to reduce oiliness, reduce acne, balance the skin, feel clean but not dry and tight 1. น้ำกลั่น 59% 2. EDTA 0.2% (can I cut it off?) 3. Natural PHA 5% 4. Allantoin 0.5% 5. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid Liquid 5% 6. Rice Vitamin 2% 7. Ichthammol 1.3% (strong smell, right?) 8. Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base 25% 9. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 10. Phenonip® P4 1% Mixture 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 Add 8 people gently, add 9+10, don't know if the ingredients are compatible or not. Which substances have to be cut or added? Is the mixing method correct? Thank you in advance
tor1903

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question on ingredients for face wash

Postby staff » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:54 pm

Hello Disodium EDTA should be present in the formula. Allantoin can be dissolved not more than 0.5%, ask for water, must be reduced, otherwise it will precipitate in the formula. Natural PHA Be careful with pH as the formula will have a low pH which will affect the ingredients. things like Rice Vitamin and Allantoin has a minimum pH of 4. If the formula uses a PHA of 5% วัดค่า pH What is the final pH in the formula? Ichthammol Smell and color may cause the formula to smell and color. สารกันเสีย Choose one, enough is not necessary. You have to choose 2 types. Newbies recommend choosing only a few ingredients. This will give the combination a greater chance of success. If you choose a lot of ingredients There will be more variables as learned above for this recipe It is recommended to mix only 1+2+5+8+9 is enough.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: question on ingredients for face wash

Postby tor1903 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:35 pm

Thank you :lol:
tor1903

From thanks :: 1 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development