Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากได้สูตร รองพื้นสำหรับคนเป็นสิว ผิวแพ้ง่ายครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want a formula foundation for acne prone skin. Sensitive skin

Postby chinshin9195 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Please advise I want a foundation for acne prone skin. want to use for Conceal less acne scars not very irritating It doesn't have to be thick, smooth, or heavy.
chinshin9195

From thanks :: 6 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Want a formula for foundation for acne prone skin Sensitive skin

Postby staff » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Hello, I recommend that you do not need to adjust the skin color. but helps blur the skin to look smooth so that wrinkles or acne scars are invisible with WhiteMatte 6™ If the cream is already in use, add WhiteMatte 6™ into the recipe and blend well, but if you don't have the cream to use yet I recommend you to try a sample formula to see the results of acne-prone skin. (reduces oiliness, reduces the occurrence of สิวอุดตัน ) in ศูนย์รวมสูตร section สูตรบำรุงผิวมัน or สูตรลดสิวอุดตัน yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby chinshin9195 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:24 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! It is recommended that the skin tone is not adjusted. but helps blur the skin to look smooth so that wrinkles or acne scars are invisible with WhiteMatte 6™ If the cream is already in use, add WhiteMatte 6™ into the recipe and blend together, but if you don't have the cream to use. I recommend you to try a sample formula to see the results of acne-prone skin. (reduces oiliness, reduces the occurrence of สิวอุดตัน ) in ศูนย์รวมสูตร section สูตรบำรุงผิวมัน or สูตรลดสิวอุดตัน ka
if it's a gel-free formula. Can I mix it? And how many percentages do I have to put? To cover acne scars
chinshin9195

From thanks :: 6 Times

Postby staff » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:03 am

Hello, if it is a water gel formula, recommend QuikBlur™ (Polymethylsilsesquioxane Solution) by blending to match the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development