Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามสูตร บอดี้โลชั่น ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Feel free to inquire about the body lotion formula.

Postby kissmeagainn1 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:58 am

I need a body lotion formula for pigmentation, dry skin, uneven skin tone. Please recommend the team as well. 1. Ethyl Ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C Ethyl Ether ) 3% 2. Tranexamic Acid 3% 3 Activated Resorcinol™ 1% 4. Avocado Oil (Refined) 5% 5. Shea Nut Oil 5% 6. MOIST24 ( Glycereth-26 ) 5% 7. German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) 1% 8. Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 0.5% 9. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% 10. Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, smooth texture without stretch) 1% 11. Wax Cream Maker™ 3% 12. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 13. น้ำกลั่น 69.3%
kissmeagainn1

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask for body lotion formula.

Postby staff » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello, I recommend as follows: 1. Adjust the proportion of สารกันเสีย Mild Preserved Eco to 1% will be sufficient for infection control. of the oil in the formula Because the members said that dry skin should have more oil. Or you may choose to use Butter or Wax as well. to help dry the skin because the formula as the member informed will focus on the white as the main But adding oil or moisture to the skin. I think that's not enough. for dry skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kissmeagainn1 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:38 am

Thank you very much team Please ask for more information. 1 if increasing the quantity. Avocado Oil (Refined) and Shea Nut Oil is 10% enough or not? 2 If adding Sym-White™ into the formula, but I want the formula to be creamy. What should I do if I don't want it to be a gel? And is there any สารสร้างเนื้อครีม that can be done without The cream does not weaken. 3 between Sym-White™ with Activated Resorcinol™ Which one has the efficiency whitening higher, thank you
kissmeagainn1

Postby staff » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:39 pm

Hello, the team can't answer how much oil level in the formula is enough or suitable for your skin. Members must try to test it. Just provide information that For dry skin, use a larger proportion of oil than normal skin. What is the difference between the meaning of the cream and the gel texture that you are new member? Yes, even if the gel is clear and the cream is white or not? If so The presence of oil in the recipe will make the meat white, it cannot be clear. Because there are no direct comparative tests conducted by independent researchers. Therefore, it is not possible to answer which substance is effective in ไวท์เทนนิ่ง higher
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kissmeagainn1 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Thank you very much from the team. Please allow me to ask like this. 1. Satin Cream Maker ™ 2. Butter Cream Maker 3 . Wax Cream Maker can create a creamy texture in recipes that Contains a mixture of Sym-White™ without softening or not and is it appropriate? And if there is another one to suggest more, please disturb the team as well. thank you very much
kissmeagainn1

Postby staff » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Hello, if creating a single cream Without any other help from these 3 items, the team recommends Butter Cream Maker Yes, will be able to tolerate Sym-White is fine, but the limitation is heat. in the mixing process If you are not comfortable using heat to mix, use Satin Cream Maker with Xanthan Gum ( Xanthan Gum acts as a helper. make the formula more stable)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development