Cosmetics Formulation Development

เกี่ยวกับ4D Hyaluronic Acid

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

About 4D Hyaluronic Acid

Postby khunchinz » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:34 pm

See details of 4D Hyaluronic Acid I am interested in DIY serum, so I would like to know the details of 100% of 4D Hyaluronic Acid contains Hyaluronic Acid , what percentage of each type? And the solubility can be used by human hands? Feel free to ask for details. thank you
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: About 4D Hyaluronic Acid

Postby modtanoy21 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:12 am

Ask permission from the owner of this thread to add questions. - I want to know that 4D Hyaluronic Acid it come from? ไฮยาลูรอน Pure. How is it different from normal hyaluronic acid? Or is it just marketing?
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby llerickll » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:12 pm

Wow, just saw that a new Hya has arrived. Praying in my heart to be able to use human hands (Because I don't have a blender + I make it myself for fun) Every other Hya has to use a blender, it's a pity.
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby staff » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 pm

[quote="khunchinz"]See details of 4D Hyaluronic Acid I am interested in DIY serum, so I would like to know the details of 100% of 4D Hyaluronic Acid contains Hyaluronic Acid of each type? And the solubility can be used by human hands? Feel free to ask for details. Thank you
Hello, details of the composition. will be in the document to submit the registration Disturb members to request documents from the customer relations. Melting, the meat will be very thick. but can be manned by hand
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby staff » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:02 pm

[quote="modtanoy21"]May I ask the owner of this thread to add a question? - I want to know that 4D Hyaluronic Acid it come from? ไฮยาลูรอน Pure. How is it different from normal hyaluronic acid? Or is it just marketing? Thank you very much
Hello, producer details. Please request from the customer relations. for the word purity The team has no comments. Probably means that the product does not contain any elements other than this element or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby staff » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:03 pm

[quote="llerickll"]Wow Just saw that a new Hya has arrived. Praying in my heart to be able to use human hands (Because I don't have a blender + I make it myself for fun) Every other Hya needs a blender. It's a pity
Hello, you can search by hand and match the recipe. The formula will be plain water. I can do it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development