Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาสูตร เพื่อสั่งผลิตค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consult the recipe to order production.

Postby u.chulvuth » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:00 pm

Need formula moisturizer for sensitive skin. I want a texture that is not very sticky. I am confused with choosing a base with Emulsifier . Please look at the recipe for me. Ingredients: Aqua . 51.89% Glycerin 10% Panthenol ( B5 ExtraLite ) 1% Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 1% Ectoin 1% Palmitamide MEA 1 Ceramide 2 0.2% CeraTouch . 0.3% Natural Moisturizing Amino acid . 3% Trehalose 1% Preserve Eco . 1% 4D Hyaluronic Acid 10% Pure Apigenin 0.1% Allantoin 0.1% Natural Betaine 1% Cholesterol 0.1% MOIST24 5% Phospholipid 3% Phytosphingosine 0.5% Cetearyl Alcohol 1% Niacinamide 5% Tocopheryl Acetate 0.01% lipid soft lite 2% Hydroxyacetophenone 0.1%
u.chulvuth

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advise on formula for order production.

Postby staff » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:27 pm

Hello, because of the member's recipe There are ingredients that need to be melted by heat. In this case, it is recommended to use a cream maker that uses heat for brazing. which has many options Each type has a different texture and texture, for example Sensitive Cream Maker , Soft Cream Maker , Butter Cream Maker , lc cream maker and others. For newbies who have never mixed before Should consider selecting ingredients that do not require heat to melt. To make the mixing process easier Usually, if no heat is required in the mixing process There will be only blending together. We recommend you to look at the sample formulas from the page. ศูนย์รวมสูตร which will explain how to mix it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development