Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูสารและวิธีผสมหน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please look at the substance and how to mix it.

Postby fristkiss001 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:27 pm

[A] Calcium Pantothenate 0.15% [ B] Niacinamide 1.5% [C] Hyaluronic Acid (JP) 0.4% [D] Tea Tree Oil 0.25% [E] Mild Preserved Eco™ 0.52% [F] Dl-Water 97.18% solution [G] PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dissolve Tree tea oil How many % PEG should be used? (Reduce % water) #Make water base Mixing method 1. Mix A,B into F, stir until completely dissolved. 2 .Mix C into F, stir until dissolved. 3.Mix D into G, stir until combined. 4.And mix No.3 into the aqueous phase (F). 5.Mix E in the last step, stirring until clear. 1. Please check the mixing method to see if it is correct or not. 2. What percentage of PEG should I use? 3. Should mix the substances together. oxidation or สารกันแดด it good for chemicals? #4. If you can't mix without base I would like to have some advice for the base that should use a good base that is natural and does not cause clogging. I want it to be a gel base (if the substances are compatible, skip this one). 5. What substances should I have? more to กันเสีย or is the formula more effective? (What I will do is to reduce acne and heal acne scars and reduce oiliness and tighten the face.) Please suggest me. Thank you. Best Regard :D
fristkiss001

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me see the substance and how to mix it

Postby staff » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:34 pm

Hello,
use [G] solution PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil soluble Tree tea oil, how many % PEG should be used? Yes (reduce % water)
Experiment at 1% should be enough if the formula is still cloudy. It may have to add a little more. The mixing process as stated That's right
3.The substances should be mixed together. oxidation or สารกันแดด it good for chemicals?
Member's packaging is a clear bottle Direct exposure?
#4.If you can't mix without base I would like some advice for the bass which one should use that is natural and does not cause clogging. I want a gel base (if the substances are compatible, you can skip this one)
The formula that members want is liquid gel or not? If yes, the formula is correct, base is water and Hyaluronic Acid Japan will help to slightly viscosity with water (if you want to be more viscous It may increase the proportion of Hyaluronic Acid Japan more again)
5. Should there be any additional substances to กันเสีย or is the formula more effective?[/quote ] suggest that Mild Preserved Eco should be used at 1.0%, 0.5% is too low for other active ingredients, depending on whether members want to remember to add or not. and the cost of the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fristkiss001 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:17 pm

It is a clear bottle that receives light.
fristkiss001

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:05 pm

Hello, the formula is a clear bottle that receives light, it is recommended to add ActiveProtec to protect Ingredients from UV light that can destroy the quality of the ingredients.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby llerickll » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:17 pm

ask for knowledge ActiveProtec Yes, I'm curious about the ingredients. ActiveProtec contains ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Tocopheryl Acetate C12-15 Pareth-12 body Avobenzone in the description says it shouldn't exist. OMC because Avobenzone will deteriorate easily (in which ActiveProtec seems to dissolve Avobenzone in OMC ) unknown in ActiveProtec sterbilize Avobenzone again, thank you.
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby staff » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:04 am

Hello, the team will ask for more information from the manufacturer, but preliminary usage characteristics สารกันแดด To protect the ingredients versus using สารกันแดด to protect the skin are different, the stabilization methods are different. yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby llerickll » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:42 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! The team will ask for more information from the manufacturer, but the basics of using สารกันแดด to protect The ingredients and use สารกันแดด to protect the skin are different, so the stabilization method is also different[ /quote] Hello, I don't know if there is any additional information from the manufacturer. Thank you.
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby staff » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:31 pm

hello no
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development