Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำก่อนซื้อจากศูนย์รวมสูตรครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice before buying from the formula center.

Postby arin_khem » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello, I want to order from ศูนย์รวมสูตร Yes, I have oily skin. Pores on the cheeks are slightly wider. I have a few pimples on the side of my eyes. On one side of the cheek, I feel that it is not smooth. but no acne, now use Stabilized Vitamin C Serum It's good to use. But I want to order something else to use as well. Serum that looks like Care & White Serum by kritpecharat and Oil Control Serum, which one will help reduce oiliness on the face? Reduce without drying. Try. tighten pores and help keep skin healthy and can be used in the long term As for nourishing cream, look between Activated skincare by polly and Resveratrol Gel, which one is more suitable for my skin type, thank you.
arin_khem

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for advice before buying from the formula center.

Postby arin_khem » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:29 pm

or if it's Day & Night Cream by BF and Gly-Cu-Ec Serum by onc B12 3 Will it be ok for my skin condition?
arin_khem

Postby staff » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:37 pm

Hello, as informed by the member “People with oily skin Pores on the cheeks are slightly wider. I have a few pimples on the side of my eyes. On one side of the cheek, I feel that it is not smooth. But there is no acne." The team's opinion. Recommend members Oil Control Serum during the day (only apply a thin layer) combined with Care & White Serum by kritpecharat at night.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby arin_khem » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Ask for more information, Day & Night Cream by BF and Gly-Cu-Ec Serum by onc B12 3 will be ok for your skin type. Help reduce acne (there are not many) and help the skin condition?
arin_khem

Postby arin_khem » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:23 am

[quote="arin_khem"]Ask for more information Day & Night Cream by BF and Gly-Cu-Ec Serum by onc B12 3 will ok with skin condition Help reduce acne (there are not many) and help the skin condition?
Let me fix it as Activated skincare by polly with Gly-Cu-Ec Serum by onc B12 3 will be ok with skin condition. (From washing your face and not applying anything Will be tight on both cheeks, may be a combination skin tight. Will it help reduce acne (not many) and help with unevenness + skin strength?
arin_khem

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development