Cosmetics Formulation Development

emulsifier ที่ให้สีใส

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

emulsifier that gives a clear color

Postby nichanichaon » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:16 pm

want to modify the formula vitamin serum CE Ferulic Desired properties 1. Light texture, liquid, clear color 2. pH 3.5 3. Good electrolyte resistance because the formula contains ingredients. Calcium Pantothenate 4. Absorbs quickly, not sticky. gooey (Apply before makeup in the morning) Please inquire as follows. Can I use 5 solvents together and is enough to dissolve? วิตามิน C 15% perfectly? Isopentyldiol 12%, Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 5%, Ethoxydiglycol 3% (used to dissolve Ferulic Acid 1%) Butylene Glycol 3% (used to dissolve Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) Glycerin 2% (I honestly don't want to use it because it has Isopentyldiol instead, can you cut this one out? The formula contains about 9% oil-soluble ingredients, but I don't want to use it. Laureth-23 because it makes the cream more viscous Which one should you choose? So it will give properties light texture, liquid, clear color - Silk Lotion Maker + Polysorbate 80 (Tween 80) - Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) (the advantage is the water part Less is more liquid) - Poloxamer 407 (to mix น้ำหอม to help mask the smell DMI) - Flora Solve™Clear (To mix น้ำหอม to help mask the smell DMI) - Steareth-2 1 -PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate + Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate ***Wrong choice, if staff see that there is another Emulsifier which is more suitable, please suggest. 3. What is HLB? The properties of Emulsifier are listed almost everywhere. use Laurocapram Laurocapram water indicates that*suitable for formulations containing only water-soluble active substances* Laurocapram oil indicates *suitable for formulations containing only oil-soluble active substances* ***This means that if formulations contain water-soluble active substances only* and must be combined with cream, should not be used Laurocapram both of them, right? because it affects สารนำพา to try it สารนำพา Nano Gold (Nanocarrier, Colloidal Gold 1-50nm) is it suitable for liquid cream? Will it precipitate? Is it difficult to dissolve? สารนำพา Is there a limitation to use with other substances? I want to use it, but it's too expensive. Therefore, I would like to ask in detail. Afraid to buy a mix and use it, it's not worth it. Quite a lot of questions. Thank you staff in advance.
nichanichaon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: emulsifier that gives clear colors

Postby staff » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:09 am

Hello 1. I don't think that the solution is incomplete or the solution is incomplete, expect ascorbic acid left from the soluble part. take a test The team is not sure 2. Flora Solve Clear Poloxamer 407 can be used. But will have to test at what rate it is used. Therefore, the formula will be clear. 3. Try searching from google, there will be a lot of explanations. 4. If the formula has both active oil-soluble and active water-soluble, it is recommended to use it. Dimethyl Isosorbide is better 5. Nano Gold Nano size gold soluble in water not suspended So there is no problem of sedimentation. This substance is a liquid, not thick or very thick. If it is precipitated, it must be precipitated from when it is in the form of raw materials. Use can be added to the water in the formula. Blend well. But should give some time to spin. This is not because it is difficult to dissolve, but rather to allow time to blend to allow the nano gold particles to bind to the ingredients in the formula. which when binding with the ingredients in the formula, then can นำพา a mixture captured by nano gold. It penetrates into the skin better and deeper.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development