Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check.

Postby srns200 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:14 pm

Ask permission. I want to make a serum to nourish the skin and ลดริ้วรอย Yes, but I'm not sure about the compatibility of the substance. Please help me check. 4D Hyaluronic 10% Argireline . 10% Safe B3 . 5% Panthenol . 1% Pep- coll. 3% Ectoin . 2% Co enz Q. 10. 0.5% Copper Peptide . 3% Vitamin C ultrafine. 5% Ferulic Acid 1% Vitamin E dl Tocopherol 1% Xanthan Gum . 0.5% Skintight 3% Pitera . 20% Dimethyl Isosorbide 3% Aqua. 32% Want a non-sticky serum? Apply and feel comfortable on the skin. Should I adjust anything, please let me know. Thank you.
srns200

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check

Postby staff » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:30 am

Hello Safe-B3 and Vitamin C can not be in the same formula Vitamin C ascorbic acid in the product detail page> ascorbic acid cannot You can use it in this recipe. because there will be instability problems. make the formula age low Vitamin C ascorbic acid on the product detail page> The formula contains Some of the ingredients are oils. But no binder has been selected yet พื้นฐานการผสมเครื่องสำอาง >
Want to get the serum? that the meat is not sticky Apply and feel comfortable on the skin. Should I adjust anything?
Massive selection of ingredients in a recipe. This will make the recipe gooey.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development