Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำ การใส่สารขจัดรังแค และ สารบำรุงหนังศีรษะในแชมพู

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on the use of anti-dandruff agents and scalp nourishing agents in the shampoo.

Postby issay_hi » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:32 pm

Because the scalp is dry and flaky and has รังแค so I want to add substance. Active that helps ขจัดรังแค and natural vitamins that nourish the scalp from drying out. It must not cause allergic reactions. Inquire as follows. 1. If the shampoo is produced from น้ำมันธรรมชาติ can enter Dandruff-Guard or not. 2. Natural substances or vitamins that help moisturize the scalp. What should I use?
issay_hi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on putting anti-dandruff and scalp nourishing agents in shampoo

Postby staff » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:10 am

Hello, the team copied how to use. Dandruff-Guard come here [quote ]Mixing method: Disperse in water first. And then mixed in the shampoo formula It will be dissolved in สารซักฟอก rate: 0.1-1.0% (Please refer to FDA regulations above) Product appearance: White powder. Solubility: 1. Can dissolve in สารซักฟอก but spread the powder in water first. to be able to dissolve in สารซักฟอก easier and faster. 2.Can be dissolved in ethanol at 10% (meaning: if in the formula you want to use Dandruff-Guard™ 0.2% use ethanol 2% in melt) without สารซักฟอก in the formula
2. Natural substances or vitamins that help moisturize the scalp. What should I use?
If you want to be natural, recommend Pure Keratin™ (Natural, Sheep Wool)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development