Fragrance Formulation Development

สัดส่วนที่เหมาะสมของน้ำกับ Alcohol ในการทำ Room spray

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Proper ratio of water and alcohol to make room spray

Postby joee_e01 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:49 am

I have a question about the ratio of room spraying as follows: 01 The ratio of water and alcohol should continue to use water. แอลกอฮอล์ how much? 02 แอลกอฮอล์ used in Room spray, there are many? Some brands use PEG40, some are PPG-1-PEG- 9 Not sure if they are the same or different 03 Mixing with water แอลกอฮอล์ and the Essential Oil is it separate? There are substances that must be added to prevent separation between water and silk oil. and air disinfectants There are many. Can I use it or recommend it? Or you can add multiple substances, for example Benzyl Alcohol , Anice Alc, Benzyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 80 , Benzyl Alc etc. Thank you very much.
joee_e01

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Proper ratio of water and alcohol to make room spray

Postby staff » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:36 pm

Hello. 1. Recommended starting at น้ำหอม 10% : แอลกอฮอลล์เกรดน้ำหอม 90% but not a fixed rate. must be tested and adjusted as appropriate. น้ำหอม that you choose to use with it. 2. If it is a grade น้ำหอม the most suitable type. is recommended above because there will be no disturbing smell น้ำหอม 3. Because Essential Oil There are a lot of varieties, so I can't say 100% that they won't separate, but most (>80%) Essential Oil with แอลกอฮอลล์ can be dissolved together. without separating the layers. 4. สารตรึงกลิ่น In this type of product, recommend Flora Fix but if it is a disinfectant, if the formula contains แอลกอฮอลล์ is already high (>70%), no need to add another type because แอลกอฮอลล์ can disinfect itself.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development