Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรนี้สามารถผสมได้หรือไม่ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can this formula be mixed?

Postby arin_khem » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:52 am

between the first formula Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% Ectoin 2% Niacinamide 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Copper Peptide 3% Adenosine Liposome 3% Pure-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract, 98% EGCG) 1% Squalane 10% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 30% (I'm afraid that using more will cause the skin to be sticky) Alpha Arbutin (Switzerland) 2% Zinc PCA 1% Laurocapram (Water Soluble penetration enhancer ) 2% Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 0.5 % Ethoxydiglycol 2% น้ำกลั่น 25.5% second formula HydroAlgae 2% Sodium Lactate Plus 5% Palmaria Palmata Extract 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Plankton GP4G™ 2% Creatine 100 1% Niacinamide 5% Ectoin 2% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 30% (I'm afraid that using more than this will cause skin irritation) Adenosine Liposome 3% Zinc PCA 1% Pure-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract, 98% EGCG) 1% Laurocapram (Water Soluble penetration enhancer ) 2% Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 0.5% Ethoxydiglycol 2% น้ำกลั่น 35.5 Both formulations can be mixed. can or not And which formula will be less sticky? Personally, I'm a combination skinned person. There are a few pimples on the side of the eyebrows. pores secretly wide Age is not number 3 But I want to find something to protect my skin. Make your skin strong If ordering from the website Can it be mixed?
arin_khem

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can this formula be mixed?

Postby staff » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:40 pm

Hello
This formula bothers members, change from Pro Polymer to Satin Cream Maker to reduce the risk of stratification. Because the formula uses oil at a rate of 10%, there is no formula สารกันเสีย suggest adding Mild Preserved Eco 1%
Sodium Lactate Plus is highly electrolyte, this formulation can create a gel. quite difficult If members want to mix this recipe Recommended change from Pro Polymer to Xanthan Gum or adjust the usage rate. Pro Polymer (it is estimated that at least 1.5% may be required to compensate for the fluidity caused by the electrolyte from Sodium Lactate Plus )
Can both formulations be mixed? And which formula will be less gooey? I am a combination skinned person. There are a few pimples on the side of the eyebrows. The pores are secretly wide. Age is not number 3 But I want to find something to protect my skin. Make your skin healthy
Formula 2 is greasy from Sodium Lactate Plus Other ingredients There are no greasy items on the skin. at normal usage rates The recipe has a selection of ingredients that ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว quite a lot ( Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate may not be 30% needed for sufficiently hydrated skin.)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby arin_khem » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:32 am

if like this HydroAlgae 2% Sodium Lactate Plus 5% Palmaria Palmata Extract 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Plankton GP4G™ 2% Creatine 100 1% Niacinamide 5% Ectoin 3% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 15-20% (I'm afraid that using more will get sticky on the skin) Adenosine Liposome 3% Copper Peptide 3% Madecassoside -80 0.5% Zinc PCA 1% Pure-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract, 98% EGCG) 1% Laurocapram (Water Soluble penetration enhancer ) 2% Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 2% Ethoxydiglycol 2% Mild Preserved Eco 1% น้ำกลั่น 38.5% Would this be more appropriate? Another recipe Repair Activator™ 15% Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% Octyldodecanol 13% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% Squalane 5% Japanese Cedar 1% German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) Natural Bisabolol 1% Licorice Extract 1% beta glucan 5% Phospholipid 2% Yeast Resurface 3% recommend 3% Yeast Radiance™ 3% Xanthan Gum 0.5% Odor-Kill™ (water soluble) 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Prebio-care (Skin Prebiotic) 3% Niacinamide 5% Gluco Bright 4% water 31.8% can be mixed or not? if adjust Squalane is 10%, is there a difference with 5%?
arin_khem

Postby staff » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:06 am

Hello, both formulas can be mixed, but be careful about the stickiness. Due to the use of quite a lot of ingredients just don't worry Pitera used a lot because of the other ingredients. when using a large variety of items Together, they can be gooey too, especially Sodium Lactate Plus which has been informed that Quite gooey even at 5%. Please don't ask again if it's down to 3%, will it be gooey or not? The team itself was unable to answer. because of the gooey feeling It's an individual feeling. Some of you like it a bit heavy [Amlactin uses Sodium Lactate about 7-12% depending on the model, which sells well in cold countries. But there are very few users in hot countries.]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby arin_khem » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:15 am

Thank you very much team Let's specifically reduce some ingredients of the first recipe. Niacinamide because it is likely to lose as HydroAlgae 2% Sodium Lactate Plus 2% Palmaria Palmata Extract 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Plankton GP4G™ 2% Creatine 100 1% Ectoin 2% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 15% (I'm afraid that using more will greasy skin) Copper Peptide 2.5% Madecassoside -80 0.5% Zinc PCA 1% Pure-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract, 98% EGCG) 1% Phospholipid 2% Xanthan Gum 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% pentylene glycol 3% Ethoxydiglycol 2% Odor-Kill™ (Water-soluble) 1% น้ำกลั่น 51% would have preferred the texture of The Ordinary, where dropper is a little sticky. Do I have to add or reduce anything? Another formula is Repair Activator™ 10% Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% Octyldodecanol 13% Light Cream Maker™ 1.5% Squalane 5% Japanese Cedar 1% Natural Bisabolol 1% Licorice Extract 1% beta glucan 5% Phospholipid 3% Yeast Resurface 3% recommend 3% Yeast Radiance™ 3% Xanthan Gum 0.5% Odor-Kill™ (Water-soluble) 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Prebio-care (Skin Prebiotic) 3% pentylene glycol 3% [powder] Ceramide Complex ( CeraTouch ™, Powder) 1% Phytosterols Ester 2% ( Cholesterol ) Phytosphingosine 1% water 38.8% I want to increase the strength of my skin. Can I mix it?
arin_khem

Postby staff » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:21 am

Hello
HydroAlgae 2% Sodium Lactate Plus 2% Palmaria Palmata Extract 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Plankton GP4G™ 2% Creatine 100 1% Ectoin 2% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 15% (I'm afraid that using more than this will cause the skin to be sticky) Copper Peptide 2.5% Madecassoside -80 0.5% Zinc PCA 1% Pure-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract, 98% EGCG) 1% Phospholipid 2% Xanthan Gum 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% pentylene glycol 3% Ethoxydiglycol 2% Odor-Kill™ (Water-soluble) 1% น้ำกลั่น 51% I want The Ordinary texture that I use dropper dropper and get a little sticky. Do I have to add or reduce anything?
Phospholipid It cannot be used in this formula. Because it must be dispersed in a formula that contains both water and oil only, but this formula does not contain any oil in the formula. The liquidity of the formula If you want to drip may have to adjust the rate of use Xanthan Gum down a bit. Will have to do a test. may start from using Xanthan Gum 0.5% and try Look at the thickness of the meat first. Because if you put too much until it becomes a gel can't be fixed (And don't let it get too runny. because some of the ingredients in the recipe It is dispersed in the formula. not completely dissolved Therefore, there must be some thickness. so that it can be suspended in the meat)
Which one is this item? Because the first name is 1 substance, the latter name is another substance.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby arin_khem » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:13 pm

thank you very much Adjust the first formula to HydroAlgae 2% Sodium Lactate Plus 2% Palmaria Palmata Extract 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Plankton GP4G™ 2% Creatine 100 1% Ectoin 2% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 15% (I'm afraid that using more than this will cause skin irritation) Copper Peptide 2.5% Madecassoside -80 0.5% Zinc PCA 1% Pure-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract, 98% EGCG) 1% Phospholipid 2% Xanthan Gum 0.6% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% pentylene glycol 3% Ethoxydiglycol 2% Odor-Kill™ (water soluble) 1% น้ำกลั่น 51.4% The second formula just copied from the note Repair Activator™ 10% Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% Octyldodecanol 13% Light Cream Maker™ 1.5% Squalane 5% Japanese Cedar 1% Natural Bisabolol 1% Licorice Extract 1% beta glucan 5% Phospholipid 3% Yeast Resurface 3% Recommended3 % Yeast Radiance™ 3% Allantoin 0.5% Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 2% Xanthan Gum 0.5% Odor-Kill™ (water soluble) 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Prebio-care (Skin Prebiotic) 3% pentylene glycol 3% [powder] Ceramide Complex ( CeraTouch ™, Powder) 1% Phytosterols Ester 2% Phytosphingosine 1% water 36.3% can this be mixed or not? then according to the structure Ceramide + Cholesterol + Fatty Acid Type in Is this formula 2 able to create a skin-barrier or not?
arin_khem

Postby modtanoy21 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Allow me to comment on the creation of skin-barrier for the skin. -Go read the research that. Formula that can maintain the highest water in our skin. (skin-barrier) is the formula 3 : 1 : 1 : 1, that is, there must be 3% Cholesterol : 1% Essential Fatty Acid is essential fatty acids for the body such as Lin Oleic Acid : 1% Non Essential Fatty Acid is a fatty acid that is not essential to the body such as stearic acid : 1% Ceramide Source : Opt imal ratios of topical stratum corneum lipids improve barrier recovery in chronologically aged skin thank you very much
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby arin_khem » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Thank you from the formula Repair Activator™ 10% Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% Octyldodecanol 13% Light Cream Maker™ 1.5% Squalane 5% Japanese Cedar 1% Natural Bisabolol 1% Licorice Extract 1% beta glucan 5% Phospholipid 3% Yeast Resurface 3% Recommend 3% Yeast Radiance™ 3% Allantoin 0.5% Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 2% Xanthan Gum 0.5% Odor-Kill™ (water soluble) 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Prebio-care (Skin Prebiotic) 3% pentylene glycol 3% [powder] Ceramide Complex ( CeraTouch ™, Powder ) 1% Phytosterols Ester 3% Phytosphingosine 1% 35.3% water, can it be mixed like this? then according to the structure Ceramide + Cholesterol +Fatty Acid in Is this formula 2 able to create a skin-barrier or not? Go read that Phytosterols has a similar structure. Cholesterol and in Atopalm mostly use this one. Fatty acid is expected to use Squalane Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ .
arin_khem

Postby staff » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:10 pm

Hello,
according to the structure. Ceramide + Cholesterol +Fatty Acid Is this formula 2 able to create a skin-barrier or not? Go read that Phytosterols has a similar structure. Cholesterol and most of Atopalm use this
No research data confirming that Phytosterols replaces Cholesterol can be in the skin barrier however Phytosterols is used in many formulations focused on skin rejuvenation. As informed by the member The team agrees. But the reason for the research results is not clear. therefore did not dare to confirm The brands that members mentioned There may be internal research results. which is not disclosed outside Here, the team itself cannot confirm it. according to the formula that members have informed The team studied as follows. 1. There are too many ingredients to choose from. [How can you not make the formula have everything? Design a formula to suit the purpose of the formula. whether to focus on maintaining healthy skin or ลดริ้วรอย If you want both, you'll need to reduce the individual ingredient ratios. Not required at a high level because it must be divided to both purposes] 2. Have a small proportion of oil and the use of Light Cream Maker 1.5% may not be enough to synchronize. It is recommended to change to another type of Cream Maker that can handle more oil. It may be selected as a type of Cream Maker that can be heated. Because the recipe itself requires heat to mix.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development