Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรครีมนวดผมค่ะ ว่าสามารถผสมได้หรือไม่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about the formula of the conditioner. whether it can be mixed or not

Postby meennyny » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:02 am

Inquire about the formula of the conditioner. whether it can be mixed or not. Formula 1 - Poly-Conditioner Pro (30000 mPa.s) 3% - Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 0.5% - 1% herbal extract oil - Tween 20 1% - herbal juice 94.5% Formula 2 - GuarCat™ Standard 1 % - Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 0.5% - 1% herbal essential oil - Tween 20 1% - herbal juice 96.5% I want to know if these 2 formulas are thick enough? Or do I need to use any additional ingredients?
meennyny

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about hair conditioner recipe whether it can be mixed or not

Postby staff » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:31 am

Hello, I can't answer because the variables are important. at the herb that members choose to use will affect the thickness of the formula If testing the viscosity in plain water Poly-Conditioner Pro (30000 mPa.s) can provide higher viscosity. GuarCat Standard (at the same 1% use rate) in terms of viscosity. According to the question that the member asked, "Is it enough?" There is no answer because it depends on the desired viscosity level. Can answer only the viscosity information as follows Poly-Conditioner Pro 2% yields a viscosity of 30000 Cps (in น้ำกลั่น ) GuarCat Standard 1% yields a viscosity of 3000-4000 Cps (in น้ำกลั่น )
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development