Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนดูส่วนผสมก่อนการสั่งผลิต

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the ingredients before ordering.

Postby su-perman » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:42 pm

Hello, we are going to order a serum. By choosing a mixture of Public formula hyaluronic acid serum http://www.myskinrecipes.com/recipes/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3/hyaluron-serum-preservative-free/ this recipe, but we add the ingredients. and a certain percentage of the extract Today, I will press the production order, but can you ask the staff to help check it first? whether passed or not Because I want an extract + the percentage that will be put as follows. In case you don't pass, you can edit it before sending the formula. Hyaluronic Acid (Standard Molecule) / 0.30 Hyaluronic Acid (Large Molecule) / 0.50 Hyaluronic Acid (Small Molecule) / 0.30 HyaCoat Skin / 0.20 Glycerin 99.5 / 5 Mild Preserved Eco / 2 Safe-B3 / 10 Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) / 1 Ammonium Lactate / 1 MOIST72 / 1 HydroAlgae / 1 Zinc PCA / 1 GlucoBright / 4 น้ำกลั่น / 72.7 I ordered a public formula hyaluronic acid serum and liked it. good moisture non sticky But we want to increase the percentage of B3, add more zinc, same percentage as the ordinary, but we add GlucoBright came again to add clarity because in the MeB formula. 3 I'm with you. I don't know if this recipe can be made to order right? Skin appearance Dehydrated skin Yes สิวอุดตัน Some inflammation and acne scar, combination, oily T-zone.
su-perman

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check ingredients before ordering.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. Using Safe-B3 The 10% rate may not be necessary, the 5% rate is sufficient, but If you want to use 10%, there is no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development