Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษา การผสมค่ะ cool creamy wax เนื้อหนักข้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consult the mix. Cool creamy wax. Thick texture.

Postby joelfonat » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:03 pm

Make cool creamy wax thick texture CoolTouch™ 1% Freeze Me™ 3% Palmitamide MEA 5% Ezerrawax™ 5% Wax Cream Maker™ 3% Oil Blender™ 3% Laureth-9 3% Shiso Extract 3% HydroAlgae™ 2% Pure-Apigenin ™ 0.5% Phenoxyethanol SA 1.25% water 70.25 I would like to inquire 1. Is this formula enough to make? 2. Can you explain the mixing process? Palmitamide MEA It looks rather difficult to dissolve... Some formulas don't have Olive Oil or other solvents such as Butylene Glycol as described, but can be made into a cream. So I'm quite skeptical about using this substance. There should be a variety of ways to use it. 3. If you use Palmitamide MEA 5% must include Butylene Glycol How much? ( Butylene Glycol at 5% concentration using 70 degree heat -- > read and still do not understand 4. Required. Oil Blender ? very diverse) 5. Pure Apigenin how to mix it?
joelfonat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advise on mixing cool creamy wax, heavy texture.

Postby staff » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Hello,
, cut the mixture. That's all Due to the use of non-essential binders, the oil CoolTouch™ 1% Freeze Me™ 3% Palmitamide MEA 5% Ezerrawax™ 5% Wax Cream Maker™ 3% water Shiso Extract 3% HydroAlgae™ 2% Pure-Apigenin ™ 0.5% Phenoxyethanol SA 1.25% water 70.25 Mixing procedure: Mix the gasoline parts together, heat 70-80. degrees until dissolved and blended together. Mix the parts of the water together. to heat as close to the part of the oil while spinning part of the water Gradually add the oil until it's gone. Blend on low speed until formula cools and sets. Pure-Apigenin is semi-dispersible in the formulation itself. Can be effective, no problem, but when blended together with the water will get a liquid that is not clear but it's okay
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development