Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาเรื่องครีมลดริ้วรอย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Advice on anti-aging creams

Postby joelfonat » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:16 am

Can these ingredients be dissolved together? intended to make a slap Will it be irritating? Propanediol I don't know if it's too much or not. Willow Bark 5% Yeast Resurface 4% Snail Secretion 8% Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract 0.5% 1,3- Propanediol (Natural) 10% pentylene glycol 3% DMI 3% Odor Kill 1% HydroAlgae 2% Niacinamide 5% Moist 72 5 % Palmaria Palmata Extract 5% Plankton GP4G 3% Wakame Extract 3% Alaria Esculenta Extract 1% Phenoxyethanol SA 1.25% L-Carnosine 1% Ume Extract 4% Fucus Film™ 5% water 30.25%
joelfonat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on anti-aging creams

Postby staff » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:37 pm

Hello, I would like to ask why members choose to use 1,3- Propanediol (Natural) 10% pentylene glycol 3% For what reason? 1,3- Propanediol High No irritation problem. A higher rate of use, for example >50%, is also found in many brands today. I don't have a problem with irritation. But you have to consider the reasons for using it, why and whether it is appropriate or not.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:25 pm

pentylene glycol used to order, quite smell force but ordered to use because I remember reading on the product introduction page (in the past It's changed now) that it helps with moisturizing frogs, increasing the effect สารกันเสีย section Propanediol read from property And it should look good. Skin feel too. I think it should be good. with little knowledge I think I'm wearing quite a variety of substances. Because I don't want to use many steps ... So I secretly think that if you put this variety of substances, I secretly think that you need to add solvent นำพา variety too and must include a lot. which was not sure if he understood it right or wrong Please inquire if cut Propanediol , pentylene glycol leaving only DMI 3%, can you mix this one out? Fear it will stratify or precipitate, even if it dissolves completely. All are water soluble. But I don't know if there are any substances that can't be in liquid form, need gel or cream form to stay.
joelfonat

Postby staff » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:08 am

Hello, disturbing members. Please inform your skin type. of users of this formula, please
pentylene glycol used to order it, the smell is quite strong. but ordered to use because I remember reading on the product introduction page (in the past It has changed now) that it helps with moisturizing frogs, increasing the effect สารกันเสีย section Propanediol read from property And it should look good. Skin feel too. I think it should be good. with little knowledge I think I'm wearing quite a variety of substances. Because I don't want to use many steps ... So I secretly think that if you put this variety of substances, I secretly think that you need to add solvent นำพา and must include a lot. Which I'm not sure if I understand it right or wrong
DMI 3% is enough. (or choose one such as pentylene glycol 3% is also sufficient) Selecting multiple combinations not giving good results Including becoming a problem formula. including sticky ( Propanediol This Propanediol has another problem. is to use a very high proportion of ingredients The team therefore studied to inquire about the skin characteristics of the users of this formula. to be able to help optimize By having to reduce some ingredients that do not meet the purpose
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Very dry, especially the forehead, very harsh, but the face is very oily during the day If you wash your face Even with plain water, your face will be dry, wavy, and uneven.
joelfonat

Postby staff » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:40 pm

Hello, I recommend starting from balancing the oiliness level of the skin. Current skin has severe balance issues, use Skin Barrier Cream during the day if washing your face Make sure it is dry and then immediately apply a thin layer. When the skin is more balanced Wrinkles that occur due to lack of balance in the skin will gradually fade by itself The real wrinkles of the skin that are left Think about the formula anti-aging again in the future. Because nowadays the most important thing is to solve the imbalance of the skin first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development