Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามค่ะ ต้องการใส่ Phospholipid ลงในtoner

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire. I want to put Phospholipid into the toner.

Postby thelittledraco » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:18 pm

To enter Phospholipid 3% and/or 1,2hex3% into existing toner or light lotion. Can I add more? Because usually used with self-mixing cream, it will be blended separately in the water first. So I wonder if the existing lotion essence toner can be blended Phospholipid can I mix it? Thank you in advance
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:09 am

Please allow me to comment. - From what I've been asking for the recipe from the team. Phospholipid must contain both water. and oil is in the recipe to be able to mix If only the water part of the recipe can be used. 1,2-Hexanediol . Yes - In case if you want efficiency นำพาสาร use Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) will นำพาสาร better. 1,2-Hexanediol but Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) will The smell is quite strong. Must use Odor-Kill out the smell, but it still smells a bit. Can't completely cover the smell. But after using it for a while, you will get used to the smell and you will feel indifferent to the smell of the substance. If you want to completely cover up the smell, it should be worn. น้ำหอม in the recipe, thank you very much.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby thelittledraco » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:39 am

thank you very much for the above members very cute what we suspect is If there is already a successful lotion/toner, you can add สารนำพา Asked above or Suggest สารนำพา that can be applied to existing formulas should Which one do you use and what percentage is good?
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:53 pm

Hello,
that we suspect is If there is already a successful lotion/toner, you can add สารนำพา Query above or Suggest สารนำพา that can be applied to existing formulas should Which one do you use, how many % amount?
if it's a lotion (Contains water + oil) recommended to use Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 2% or Phospholipid 2% If it's a toner, which has only water, it is recommended to use Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 2%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development