Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยตรวจสูตรเซรั่มยกกระชับผิวและรูขุมขนแบบง่ายๆ ด้วยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help check the formula of a serum that lifts and tightens the skin and pores easily.

Postby benjapa » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:17 pm

very new After studying and researching recipes on the web for a long time Ask for a recipe that a newbie can mix by himself. For women aged 45 with sensitive skin, dry to combination, during the T-Zone period, sagging skin begins. But there are some laser lifting treatments. There are wrinkles on the corners of the eyes only when smiling. White skin with freckles and a few blemishes. Pores start to widen, usually using Hada's conventional hyaluronic water, วิตามินซี serum with Rosehip oil mainly want to make a serum. additional nourishment for ยกกระชับผิว and pores No Do you know this formula enough to answer the question? Repair Activator 5% (or 10%, I'm afraid of it) L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3% GlucoBright 4% Safe-B3 3% Pal-GHK 5% Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) 80% Additional questions from the recipe. 1. Need to add. Reservoir-Tech to help with absorption? 2. Normal white skin. already a lot Because I have been applying sunscreen regularly since the age of 16 because my skin is very thin. need to enter GlucoBright Safe-B3 in the formula? Can you help with freckles? 3. Mix L-Carnitine because it needs a mild exfoliation. Throw it right? 3. The ingredients are compatible with Aloe Vera Gel ? Lots of ingredients Fear of failing to come out thank you very much
benjapa

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula for a simple skin tightening and pore tightening serum too.

Postby staff » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:04 am

Hello
Repair Activator 5% (or 10% good I'm afraid of it) L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3% GlucoBright 4% Safe-B3 3% Pal-GHK 5% Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) 80%
Recipes can be mixed. But be careful about the liquid gel / softening to be liquid. More recommended. Pro Polymer 0.5% by spinning or stirring to dissolve into the formula. The meat will thicken. Repair Activator is a water-based liquid. It's not oil, so it's not oily, but its use at high rates. It can be gooey, but at a rate of 10%, I didn't find a problem with gooey
Additional questions from the formula. 1. Need to add. Reservoir-Tech to help with absorption? already a lot Because I have been applying sunscreen regularly since the age of 16 because my skin is very thin. need to enter GlucoBright Safe-B3 in the formula? Can you help with freckles? 3. Mix L-Carnitine because you want a mild exfoliation. Throw it right? 3. The ingredients are compatible with Aloe Vera Gel ? Lots of ingredients I'm afraid that I can't make it out
"Dry to mix during T-Zone, starting to have sagging skin problems" This formula is not suitable for members' skin. should not have to choose GlucoBright (may use Safe-B3 Yes, because it provides other benefits. Not just white only) 2. L-Carnitine although it helps ผลัดเซลล์ผิว is gentle, but has an effect. ลดความมันผิว as well, the member's skin is quite dry already. L-Carnitine , although it does not dry out the skin. But if you want to focus on ผลัดเซลล์ผิว only suggest another option, it's more direct, for example FruitPeel , PumpkinRenew , Yeast Resurface
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please check the formula for a simple skin tightening and pore tightening serum too.

Postby benjapa » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:08 am

thank you very much Just read old posts. These ingredients can be mixed in the hada labo water that you are using right?
benjapa

Postby staff » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:12 pm

Hello, if it's a water-soluble ingredient Most of the time, it can be added to regular serum formulas. But should check to make sure that the ingredients in the serum formula are 1. No ingredients. to have a reaction (Incompatible) per ingredient to be added 2. There is no such ingredient (to be added) in that recipe. (becomes to repeat and does not provide more benefits) 3. Ingredients to be added It is not too acidic or alkaline. that will affect the pH of the original formula, which may result in stability problems in the ingredients in the original formula is the purpose of the formula (for example want to get the formula whitening for combination/oily skin But there was an attempt to add a group of ingredients. moisturizer which does not match the purpose of the formula. causing it to not provide the desired benefits)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby benjapa » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:15 pm

Thank you team In conclusion, I tried to mix the active ingredients as follows: Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 10% Safe-B3 5% Pal-GHK 5% Alpha Arbutin 2% Hada labo 78% found a good mix. But when you try to apply it, it will be gooey. It takes about 10 minutes to be completely absorbed into the skin.
benjapa

Postby staff » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:18 pm

Hello, due to the use of ingredients at a relatively high rate It's normal for the formula to be heavier. There are several ways to solve the problem. For example, add penetration enhancer eg Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) or add a group mixture. emollient at It is light, for example Cyclotetrasiloxane into the formula (synchronization is required. Match the formula by using Emulsifier e.g. Light Lotion Maker ), which will help reduce the sticky texture of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby benjapa » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:00 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! Due to the use of ingredients at a relatively high rate It is normal for the formula to be heavier. There are several ways to solve the problem. For example, add penetration enhancer eg Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) or add a group mixture. emollient at It is light, for example Cyclotetrasiloxane into the formula (synchronization is required. Match the formula by using Emulsifier e.g. Light Lotion Maker ) which will help reduce the greasy texture of the formula texture
Thank you. So much for advice. I'm studying to solve this problem right now. Let me ask more. 1. If we use Cyclopentasiloxane is different from Cyclotetrasiloxane Is it a lot? Use 5% too much? 2. If we want to make a creamy texture by adding other substances. into the mixture you've already made, for example DPHP 1% and Fruit Peel 3% and make the cream by adding Natural Oil 20% by using a water-oil binder. Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (3.5%) to Emulsifier and put Mild Preserved Eco 1% to make it a nourishing cream and easier to use in one go. Rose Hip Oil ) can this be done? Please give advice.
benjapa

Postby benjapa » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:06 pm

Forgot to ask one more question, since DMI is expensive to use Phospholipid in the cream formula that is water soluble and oil according to the 2nd question, can I get it? I have ordered a small cream blender. I want to try it.
benjapa

Postby staff » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:22 pm

Hello
1.If we use Cyclopentasiloxane will be different from Cyclotetrasiloxane it too much, is it 5% too much?
If general skin care formula The feeling on the skin will be very different. Cyclotetrasiloxane will Gives a slightly drier feeling but only a little
2.If we want to make creamy texture by adding other substances into the mixture you've already made, for example DPHP 1% and Fruit Peel 3% and make the cream by adding Natural Oil 20% by using a water-oil binder. Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (3.5%) to Emulsifier and put Mild Preserved Eco 1% to make it a nourishing cream and easier to use once done (no need to follow with Rose Hip Oil ) can this be done? Please give me advice
can be done. Glyceryl Stearate Citrate create a creamy texture from the product detail page Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
Forgot to ask one more question. Because DMI is expensive to use Phospholipid in the cream formula with water soluble and oil according to the 2nd question, can I get it? I have ordered a small cream blender. I'd like to try it.
The formula contains both water and oil. In the formula, you can add Phospholipid and blend until dissolved in the formula. Disturb before actually mixing. Please inform the formula summary that members want to mix. for the team to check it again
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby benjapa » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:53 pm

Formula 1 part oil: Rose Hip Oil 20% Glyceryl Stearate Citrate 3.5% DPHP 1% water part: Repair Acrivator 10% Fruit Peel 3% Cyclopentasiloxane 5% Phospholipid 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water (the resulting part complete) until 100% complete procedure. Heat the oil to dissolve together at 80 degrees. Mix the water parts together, then warm to 80 degrees while blending the water part. Gradually add some of the oil. Continue blending until the formula cools and sets. Recipe 2 Rose Hip Oil 20% Repair Activator 10% (103) Snail Secretion 5% Fruit Peel 3% Cyclopentasiloxane 5% Phospholipid 3% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water (mixed part) until 100% complete Step Mix all parts of water. unite Stir together until dissolved. Take Satin Cream Maker ™ Add to it, stir well and mix the oil together, stirring continuously. You will get a creamy texture in 1-10 minutes. Questions. 1) Formula 1, according to my intention from the beginning is to try it. DPHP which gives a fuller skin effect. ลดริ้วรอย Yes, while waiting for an answer from the staff, I continued to research about the ingredients and found that Matrixyl 3000 5% with Argireline 10% should give you enough results on this side and using Glyceryl Stearate Citrate The combination of water and oil in the formulation requires heat which may be difficult for beginners. So try to set up the second formula to make it easier to mix by selecting Snail Secretion helps with fuller skin. But there are concerns that The resulting cream will be gooey or not. 2) I would like to ask the staff to give advice on which formula should be used to solve the gooey problem. and ask for advantages What are the disadvantages between the 2 formulas? 3) After using the active substance mixed with Hada for a week, I have noticed that my skin has improved significantly. We should add some other substance like Repair Activator to help with lifting and Fruit Peel about exfoliating in this cream? Because it seems that there is still a lack of active substances in this matter. 4) DPHP If we mix it with the lip, it is made of ขี้ผึ้ง by using heat to mix together, will it be possible? Because I read that when mixed in lipstick, it helps with fuller lips. Please give advice. thank you very much
benjapa

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development