Cosmetics Formulation Development

Sponge Gel

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Sponge Gel

Postby austiname789 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:19 pm

Sponge Gel Can you combine oils in the formula? If so, what is the maximum amount you can combine?
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Sponge Gel

Postby modtanoy21 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:42 pm

Please allow me to comment. From the team that has given the answer. - Can combine oil in the formula. but at a low rate Approximately no more than 5% in. If there is more oil. There is a chance of the formula for a high class separation. If not used Emulsifier or any other cream maker help me in the recipe, thank you very much.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby austiname789 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:44 pm

If Sponge Gel can merge oil Therefore, please allow me to ask the following questions: perfect c 5% Sponge Gel 1% SymWhite 0.5% Disodium EDTA 0.2 preservative 0.5 water in section the rest Should I add a stabilizer? If I add it, can it be added as 0.2% unstretched xanthan gum? Please advise the mixing procedure. Is the formula very liquid or not if you don't add xanthan gum? Thank you.
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times

Postby staff » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:34 am

Hello, will need more Xanthan Gum to help increase formula stability cause because SymWhite will cause the formula to lose its viscosity. That's right, it is recommended to use Xanthan Gum at a rate of at least 0.5% is safer. if lower Will have to test the stability again. The process is spinning Xanthan Gum with water until gel is obtained, then add Sponge Gel until homogeneous. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Blend together
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development