Cosmetics Products Analysis

สอบถามเซรั่มสูตรนี้ค่ะ ใช้แล้วหน้าเป็นสิวอุดตัน และ คล้ำมากข

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Inquire about this serum. After using it, my face is clogged and very dark.

Postby iamtukkata » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:40 pm

I think I got a serum to try, they claim that after using it, reduce acne, wrinkles, blemishes, freckles fade away, face smooth, soft, white. but another part สิวอุดตัน increase a lot, freckles darken. Dull skin noticeably intensified which is very strange So I would like to ask you if there is any difference in this formula, Deionized water 79.79% coconut Glycerin 2.510% cucurbita pepo Seed oil , Silk Amino acid 1.760% Sunflower Seed Oil , pomergranate seed extract , tamarind seed extract 1.15% Macadamia Seed oil 1.610% Olive fruit extract 1.294% Copaiba Oil 0.940% Cetearyl Alcohol , Coco Glucoside , Behentrimonium sulfate 0.600% Bamboo leaf extract 0.5% Hydrolyzed rice protein , Glyceryl Stearate , Phenoxyethanol 0.500% Geranium Oil 0.050% Tocopherol 0.050% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract 0.020% Disodium EDTA 0.010% Thank you very much.
iamtukkata

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about this serum? After using it, the face is clogged and dark.

Postby staff » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:30 pm

Hello, I would like to ask you a member. The serum you mentioned Is it a product that is normally available in the market or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Question about this serum? After using it, the face is clogged and dark.

Postby iamtukkata » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Most online sales And there is a place in front of the beauty salon and spa. Serum has lab test results that it is free of various prohibited substances, including a registered number.
iamtukkata

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis