Cosmetics Formulation Development

Soy Lecithin

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Soy Lecithin

Postby pareepat_bow » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:46 pm

1. To make a Bath Bomb we can use Soy Lecithin 2. And if we want to make fabric softener for babies and sensitive skin, we can use Soy Lecithin can it be a fabric softener?
pareepat_bow

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Soy Lecithin

Postby staff » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:35 am

Hello, the team would like to ask the members, why do you think Soy Lecithin can hold the bath bomb or can be used to soften the fabric
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pareepat_bow » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:26 am

see that Soy Lecithin Don't put it in a damp place. That should have the ability to absorb moisture in the air until it coagulates. As for fabric softener, I've seen a brand of natural fabric softener that they use เลซิติน is a fabric softener, then เลซิติน also has a hydrophilic part and a hydrophobic part similar to the properties of a general fabric softener. I would like to know if it can be used as a substitute for chemicals.
pareepat_bow

From thanks :: 1 Times

Postby staff » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:29 pm

Hello
I see that Soy Lecithin forbidden in damp places It has the ability to absorb moisture in the air until it coagulates.
Yes, clump together. But the problem that follows is The darker the color. The team therefore thought may affect the product of the member have a darker color which may not be what you want
The fabric softener has seen a brand of natural fabric softener that they use เลซิติน as a fabric softener and then เลซิติน also has a hydrophilic part and a hydrophobic part similar to the properties of a general fabric softener, I would like to know if it can be used as a substitute for chemicals[/quote] ] Here, the team did not dare to answer. because I'm not really sure I personally don't think Lecithin will help to make the fabric soft. Members may have to take a test.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development