Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากได้สูตรเซรั่มรักษาสิว, ฝ้า, กระ, จุดด่างดำค่ะ​

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want a serum formula to treat acne, melasma, freckles, dark spots.

Postby vatusirin » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:51 pm

I want a serum formula to treat acne, melasma, freckles, dark spots. I want a formula that really works. Thank you very much
vatusirin

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want a serum formula to treat acne, melasma, freckles, dark spots.

Postby modtanoy21 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:35 am

Please allow me to comment. - Acne problems must use a formula that contains the following substances Salicylic Acid , Green Tea , Tea Tree Oil , 4% Niacinamide - blemish skincare can only help the upper layer of melasma only. If the blemish is deep and the cream doesn't help, it has to be laser or medium peel. Shallow melasma problems must be formulated with the following substances: lignin peroxidase, Butyl resorcinol , 2% Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ( Sepiwhite) ,Melanostatine-5 , Genistein + 4% Delentigo , 5 % Belides , Azelaic Acid ,Rucinol ( 4-n-butylresorcinol ) - The problem of dark spots must be formulated with the following substances Alpha Arbutin , Kojic Acid , Niacinamide , Aloesin , Vitamin C ( ascorbic acid , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate ), Rumex Occidentalis Extract , Nonapeptide-1 , Embica extract , Soybean + Niacinamide ,Licorice extract , paper mulberry , Azelaic Acid , Retinoid ,2% Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ( Sepiwhite), lignin peroxidase, Azelaic Acid - freckles, most often not responding Responsive to the cream, how much I hope for results from skincare 10-30% in.. Problems with freckles must be formulated with the following substances: 2% Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine (Freckle) Thank you very much.
This answer received thanks from: sleekorder.katlekjkbenjapastaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: I want a serum formula to treat acne, melasma, freckles, dark spots.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:46 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce members Let's look at examples of formulas from ศูนย์รวมสูตรเครื่องสำอาง
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development