Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูสูตรให้หน่อยคะ สารตัวไหนในเวบใช้แทนได้บ้าง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you help me look at the recipe? Which substances in the web can be used instead?

Postby kwannie.modeling » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:29 pm

Disturbing the team to help see the substances that are sold on the web for me Which one can substitute in the formula? Aqua, Paraffin um liquidum, cetearyl isononanoate , sorbitol , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil , butyrospermum parkii butter , pentaerythrityl tetrabehenate , C14-22 Alcohol / Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , disodium phosphate , polyisobutene , glucose , c12-20 alkyl glucoside , asiaticoside , Citric Acid , asiatic acid ,madecassic acid , Peg-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether , sorbitan isostea rate , potassium iodide , potassium thiocyanate , sodium chloride , glucose oxidase , lactoperoxidase , Centella Asiatica Extract It is a formula to reduce stretch marks on the body, white marks, needs, want the skin to become ten years old. from the stretching of the body until a white mark disappears or fades to the point of being unable to see clearly I want to make a recipe like this But some compounds are unknown. Is there any one that can recommend a replacement, thanks.
kwannie.modeling

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me look at the recipe Which substances in the web can be used instead?

Postby staff » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:30 pm

Hello Paraffin um liquidum = mineral oil pentaerythrityl tetrabehenate use Pentaerythrityl Distearate Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taur ate Copolymer use Satin Cream Maker asiaticoside , asiatic acid ,madecassic acid , Centella Asiatica Extract is derived from Centella Asiatica Extract
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development