Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรเจลล้างหน้า โดยใช้ Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Cleansing gel formula using Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base.

Postby llerickll » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:48 pm

Reference from http://www.myskinrecipes.com/topic10233.html [quote="staff"]Hello, recommend Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Water The rest to complete. 100%
I want to make a simple face wash gel to use at home. not selling anything Please inquire as follows: 1. If changing from Sulfate Free Shampoo Base to Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base (pH 6, Clear, Foaming) Will the efficiency be very different? 2. Must enter Citric Acid ? Because I see that the pH is in the range of 6.5-7.5, so I assumed that I might have to add it. Citric Acid to adjust the pH to around 5-6.5 for use on the face. I don't know if referring to the above formula, you should enter Citric Acid how many % good thank you very much yes
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Facial cleansing gel formula using Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base.

Postby touchzhakornxx » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:34 pm

1. If changing from Sulfate Free Shampoo Base to Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base (pH 6, Clear, Foaming) Will the performance be very different? - Answer: From what I have tried. different things giving a bubble Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base (pH 6, Clear, Foaming) will produce a little less foam. If your skin is sensitive, recommend Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base (pH 6, Clear, Foaming) 2. Must enter Citric Acid ? Because I see that the pH is in the range of 6.5-7.5, so I assumed that it might must enter Citric Acid to adjust the pH to around 5-6.5 for use on the face. I don't know if referring to the above formula, you should enter Citric Acid how many % is good? - Reply : You can adjust it to be at pH 5.5. The amount of filling must be gradually tested and วัดค่า pH Yes, for the sake of certainty * * * Additional recommendations may include those sugar thick 1-2% to increase viscosity. or like a lot of bubbles Should add more foaming agents. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development