Cosmetics Formulation Development

Aloe vera gel lite อยากให้เบาบางกว่านี้

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Aloe vera gel lite. I want it to be lighter.

Postby chuen-td » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:46 pm

Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) Can this be applied to the face without any additives? If you want to have a lighter space Does not feel sticky when applied to the skin and absorbs quickly into the skin. What should I add?
chuen-td

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Aloe vera gel lite. I want it to be lighter.

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:02 pm

Please feel free to comment - Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) based on company information. There is a usage rate of 1% - 100%, I think that it can be applied to the face at all. without having to add more decorations But if the skin is very dry, it may not provide enough moisture to the skin. May need to add substances in the MOISTURE group or substances that can be coated to prevent water loss from the skin - try adding WaterSoft (substance emollient ) or Siliwax Aqua (SILICONE group) in the formula because it is suitable. For adjusting the texture of the skin gel - by WaterSoft will focus on lightness, softness, softness, reduced stickiness. Suitable for oily skin - Siliwax Aqua It's a semi-wax that will help coat the skin a bit. Suitable for skin that needs moisture. is normal skin to dry skin. Thank you very much.
This answer received thanks from: staffchuen-td
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development