Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามก่อนสั่งซื้อครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire before ordering

Postby chakapoo » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:07 pm

Inquire before ordering I am interested in obtaining the main nutrients as 4D Hyaluronic 5% / Repair Activator 10% and Galactomyces So I have the following questions - สารกันเสีย considered Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% enough? - สารนำพา is too much to demand if we use DMI / 1-2 Hexandiol / Lauropram/ Phospholipid all together - from the above main nutrients. What substances should be added to maintain the substance's quality? Prevent the deterioration of the substance as well? Thank you.
chakapoo

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire before ordering

Postby modtanoy21 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:23 pm

Please allow me to comment. - In the case of mixing for personal use that has a short lifespan and using Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) than 60% of the formula does not need to be added. สารกันเสีย already because the substance is added. สารกันเสีย is here and the Repair Activator and 4D Hyaluronic is also inserted สารกันเสีย in the substance already - สารนำพา which has research results. and has a long history of use both for safety and efficiency นำพา ingredients well. As far as I know, there will be Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) and Phospholipid - สารนำพา Just using DMI is enough to achieve the desired results. นำพาสาร because it's efficient. นำพาสาร and high-priced brands are very popular but Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) is quite odorous. Strong, you need to use Odor-Kill up the smell, but it still smells a bit. I can't completely cover the smell. But after using it for a while, you will get used to the smell and you will feel indifferent to the smell of the substance. If you want to completely cover up the smell, it should be worn. น้ำหอม in the recipe - section Phospholipid must contain both the water section. and oil is in the recipe to be able to mix in the formula And will make the formula Vitamin C or retinol if Do not expose the substance to sunlight. Or get heat. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire before ordering

Postby staff » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:10 pm

Hello
- สารกันเสีย considered as Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% enough Is it already
enough?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff