Cosmetics Products Analysis

emulsifier ที่ให้สีใส

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

emulsifier that gives a clear color

Postby nichanichaon » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:46 pm

Below is the ingredient list of clinique moisture surge. Texture is a translucent gel, Orose color, thick, stable, soft and smooth. Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Trisiloxane , Trehalose , Sucrose, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Urea , Camellia Sinensis ( Green Tea ) Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Caffeine , Sorbitol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Sodium Hyaluronate , Caprylyl Glycol , Oleth-10, Sodium Polyaspartate, Saccharide Isomerate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Tromethamine, PEG-8, Hexylene Glycol , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Disodium EDTA , BHT, Phenoxyethanol , Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 5 ( CI 19140 ). [ILN44001] If you want a translucent texture like this, try Silky Serum Base Plus still not clear, my formula contains oil at 8%, please advise 1. The clinique moisture surge formula uses Emulsifier which gives clear color. 2. In addition to Cyclomethicone recommended to be mixed in the substance page. Silky Serum Base Plus I can use Trisiloxane or Dimethicone 1 sec mixed in Silky Serum Base Plus to use Many silicones are mixed in the formula and the skin feels soft and smooth, but still feel good. I think it's gooey After applying, the skin looks shiny because of the creamy texture. I want to know if we will use Silicone Gel mixed in Silky Serum Base Plus to reduce stickiness The face will look soft or matt look or you can suggest another one. Thanks in advance for your advice.
nichanichaon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: emulsifier that gives clear colors

Postby nichanichaon » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:36 pm

I'm sorry, not exactly clear, but opaque like jelly, which one Emulsifier to coordinate water+oil+ ซิลิโคน and which substance was used to create it? thickener , so the cream retains its shape. Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer is available? Or can use any substance instead of this one?
nichanichaon

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby modtanoy21 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:12 pm

Please allow me to comment. - From the formula Emulsifier I think it is . Pro Polymer™ (Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer) to get a gel texture mixed with Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) It's gel cream. But the color of the formula depends on the Active substance that is added. If you want beautiful colors I think you need to add color to the formula. Like the example formula that uses red. Mix yellow in the recipe - SiliSolve Plus™ to Emulsifier that helps to coordinate water-oil- ซิลิโคน is fine - if you want to reduce the stickiness as well. ซิลิโคน should be used ซิลิโคน The type is very volatile, for example Dimethicone 1Secs will evaporate as quickly as alcohol or if you are not allergic to alcohol, you may add A little alcohol into the recipe. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: nichanichaonstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby staff » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:43 pm

Hello,
Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer is it available? Or which substance can be used instead of this?
use Satin Cream Maker can be used instead. They look very similar. But making the formula cloudy instead of white meat The team is not sure, guessing that it was caused by using Butylene Glycol at a relatively high rate, I recommend you to try it. Initially, Water + Butylene Glycol 10% + Satin Cream Maker 1% Blend well. You will get cloudy texture and try to add Dimethicone go down little by little (1%). Check to see if you get meat. opaque Do you want it? If so, it's correct.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis