Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำวิธีการผสมครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please advise how to mix.

Postby arin_khem » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:59 am

Hello, I want to mix and use it myself first to test the efficiency before ordering. 1. Ectoin 2% 2. Madecassoside -80 0.5% 3. Pure-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract, 98% EGCG) 1% 4. Palmaria Palmata Extract 5% 5. Plankton GP4G™ 2% 6. Copper Peptide 2% 7. pentylene glycol 3% 8. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% 9. Double Hyaluron Liquid 4% 10. Ethoxydiglycol 2% 11. น้ำกลั่น Sterile 65 % 12. Repair Activator™ 10% 13. Xanthan Gum 0.5% You want a dropper-like texture, just ordinary. You need to mix everything in water before adding. Xanthan Gum and spin until gel texture or blended with Xanthan Gum until it becomes vegetarian. first, then add 1-12 blender until blended with the gel one by one. As for สารนำพา I want to know if I put too much or not. Which one should I reduce or which one should I use instead?
arin_khem

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on how to mix

Postby modtanoy21 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:13 pm

Please allow me to comment - I don't have the formula สารกันเสีย Yes, the formula must be used. สารกันเสีย to control pathogens Because there is a selection of substances that come from nature as well. Xanthan Gum which pathogens can grow Easy to grow, use Mild Preserved Eco 1% is fine because it is gentle, does not irritate the skin and is Preservative-Free - I think สารนำพา choose Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) alone is sufficient for the hope of นำพาสาร into the skin. because it is effective นำพาสาร can นำพาสาร both water-soluble and oil-soluble, and if you choose to use DMI, you should use Odor-Kill 1% to reduce the smell because the DMI will have Smells like ether but uses Odor-Kill will still have a little smell left. I can't completely cover the smell. If you want to completely cover up the smell of the substance, you should put it in. น้ำหอม in the formula, or if you don't like a strong smell, you may choose to use it. Laurocapram (Water Soluble) instead, thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby arin_khem » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:21 am

arin_khem

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:48 am

Hello, the formula can be mixed. Add the ingredients one at a time to the water. You can blend it together.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development