Cosmetics Products Analysis

สอบถาม สูตร Copper Peptide

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Inquire about Copper Peptide Formula

Postby non.ant » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:46 am

Hello I want to inquire I'm not sure if all of these products can be in the same formula or not. I personally wanted a high quality serum so I chose to include a lot of ingredients. All of these products can be mixed together, right? Do I need to add or reduce anything for maximum efficacy in reducing wrinkles? And where there are more recommendations, you can inform me. 1. Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3.00% 2. Repair Activator™ 15% 3. Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) 3.00% 4. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 27% 5. Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000 ) 5.00% 6. Apple Stem Cell Extract (AppleCell™) 3.00% 7. DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 3.00% 8. Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract ( HybridCell™ ) 2.00% 9. RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract) 1.60% 10. Snow Algae 2.00% 11. Wrinkle-Lax™ Wrinkle reduction 0.5% 12. Adenosine Liposome 5.00% 13. Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract) 1% 14. Plankton GP4G™ 2.00% 15. Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3.00% 16. Ectoine (Ectoin) 2.00% 17. Marine Plankton (Lifting, Tightening) 2.00% 18. L-Carnosine 1.00% 19. Quick-Coll® 2.00% 20. Salmon Roe Extract 5.0% 21. Horse Placenta รกม้าสกัด 1.4% 22. Tetrapeptide-21 3.00% 23. Hyaluronic Acid (Small Molecule) 0.2% 24. 1,2-Hexanediol (Super-Purified, Odor-less) 2% 25. Laurocapram (Water Soluble) 2% 26. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% 27. Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, smooth texture without stretch) 0.3%
non.ant

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question Copper Peptide Formula

Postby modtanoy21 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:38 pm

Please allow me to comment - there should be at least 60% water in the recipe to prevent the formula from becoming sticky. Too greasy on my skin. Using too much active ingredients will make the formula unappealing because it will be too gooey and I don't want to use it. - I think you should add % of Xanthan Gum up a bit because in the formula there is DMAE which is an electrolyte which will liquefy the formula - the recipe does not yet have สารกันเสีย Yes, the formula must be used. สารกันเสีย to control pathogens Because there is a selection of substances that come from nature as well. Xanthan Gum which pathogens can grow Easy to grow, use Mild Preserved Eco 1% is fine because it is gentle, does not irritate the skin and is Preservative-Free - สารนำพา choose to use Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) alone is sufficient for the hope of นำพาสาร into the skin. because it is effective นำพาสาร well, can นำพาสาร both water-soluble and oil-soluble, and if you choose to use DMI, you must use Odor-Kill 1% to reduce the smell because the DMI will have The smell is quite strong. But there will still be a little smell. Can't completely cover the smell. If you want to completely cover up the smell of the substance, you should put it in. น้ำหอม in the formula, or if you don't like the smell, you have to use it. Laurocapram (Water Soluble) instead, thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: Question Copper Peptide Formula

Postby staff » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:39 pm

Hello, according to the formula listed, can be mixed, but should be added. สารกันเสีย and choose to use penetration enhancer only one As suggested by modtanoy21 members, including the recipe is probably not very useful as Mr. modtanoy21 reasoned about choosing too many ingredients.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis