Cosmetics Formulation Development

preservative Pitera + Alpha Arbutin + อื่นๆ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

preservative Pitera + Alpha Arbutin + others

Postby austiname789 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:30 am

Sorbic Acid is soluble in พิเทร่า to help act as สารกันเสีย and how many % should I use? Sodium Benzoate and Sodium Metabisulfite Which substance should be used to prevent mold? Other pathogens and how many % should I use? พิเทร่า can mix Alpha Arbutin 2% and dissolve completely? yes and just like พิเทร่า mixed B3 5% Glucobrite 4%?
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: preservative

Postby skeggiold.film » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:37 pm

Please allow me to answer. Sorbic Acid soluble in Organgic Solvent and oil. but Pitera is water, so it won't dissolve. It is necessary to use a binder or solvent, such as Flora Solve Clear or PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil or Emulsifier other. Another thing is that it should be used with สารกันเสีย and other types. sodium benzoate is most commonly used in conjunction with สารกันเสีย , usually no more than 0.5%. Section Sodium Metabisulfite is used to Antioxidant for formula ingredients. prevent discoloration Or deteriorated in.. Recommended 0.15%-0.2% Alpha Arbutin 2% Soluble in Pitera without problem. Add Sodium Metabisulfate 0.2%, Disodium EDTA or Tetresodium EDTA 0.2% to prevent turning dark
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
skeggiold.film

From thanks :: 4 Times

Postby skeggiold.film » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:39 pm

*Organic Solvent **Tetrasodium EDTA Fixed typo.
skeggiold.film

From thanks :: 4 Times

Postby austiname789 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:49 pm

Interfere with the officials to suggest the amount of water to use for the recipe. พิเทร่า + อัลฟ่าอาบูติน 2% อัลฟ่าอาบูติน and any preservatives recommended by the authorities to be stable enough to slow down the discoloration of the scent as well, and the formula พิเทร่า +vitamin B3+glucobrite+any waste extracts Thank you.
austiname789

Postby austiname789 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:31 pm

For more information, you can use 1,2-Hexanediol (Super-Purified, Odor-less) to dissolve Sorbic Acid and to help control disease as well And how many % each should be used? If there is about 10% water in the recipe and how many % of sodium benzoat should be added? 1,2-Hexanediol ( Super-Purified, Odor-less) can help dissolve Sym White or activate resorcinol ?
austiname789

Postby austiname789 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:06 pm

[quote="austiname789"] Sorbic Acid can dissolve in พิเทร่า to help act as สารกันเสีย and how many % should I use? Sodium Benzoate and Sodium Metabisulfite Which substance should be used to prevent mold? Other pathogens and how many % should I use? พิเทร่า can mix Alpha Arbutin 2% and dissolve completely? yes and just like พิเทร่า mixed B3 5% Glucobrite 4%?
From this question, may I ask more? Sorbic Acid is soluble in Butylene glycol? How many % of each quantity should be used to be enough for supplementation? กันเสีย in the formula พิเทร่า 90% water 10%
austiname789

Postby staff » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:00 pm

Hello,
disturbing the staff to recommend the amount of water used for the recipe. พิเทร่า + อัลฟ่าอาบูติน 2% and any preservatives suggested by the officials are stable enough to slow down the discoloration.
If the formula contains Pitera at levels above 80% do not. Add สารกันเสีย already Pitera 80% Alpha Arbutin 2% Other ingredients such as Safe-B3 , GlucoBright Sodium Metabisulfite 0.2% This formula is mixed. and do not need to be added สารกันเสีย but if you are worried and want to add สารกันเสีย recommend Mild Preserved Eco 1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development