Cosmetics Formulation Development

lip balmกับ lip matte

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

lip balm with lip matte

Postby zilingdaydreamer » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:12 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about making a lip balm stick with natural ingredients, moisturizing, vegan style, something like this. I bought 4 groups of easy mix powder and had all symptoms and Grape Seed Oil วิตามินบี 3 Calendula Extract corrected I would like to ask you for the formula for the blending ratio and What additional ingredients do I need to use to make a lip balm stick? Red Iron Oxides EasyMix™ FD&C Yellow No.5 Lake Can EasyMix™ mix powder into lip cream matte that I ordered from my skin? If it's the powder that I ordered, will it be hand-mixed? 3 I would like to ask if the texture of the Recipes Order - Lip Cream (Matte) that I ordered can be used as a base in making other products, such as mixing titanium dioxide. Go in to become sunscreen. Thank you. End of conversation via chat. Type a message...
This answer received thanks from: curinnn
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
zilingdaydreamer

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: lip balm and lip matte

Postby zilingdaydreamer » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:13 pm

[quote="zilingdaydreamer"]Hello! I would like to ask about making a lip balm stick with natural ingredients, moisturizing, vegan style, something like this. I bought 4 groups of easy mix powder and have it. Argan Oil and Grape Seed Oil วิตามินบี 3 Calendula Extract corrected I would like to ask you for the formula what the blending ratio is and What additional ingredients do I need to use to make a lip balm stick? Red Iron Oxides EasyMix™ FD&C Yellow No.5 Lake EasyMix™ powder is mixed into lip cream matte that I ordered from my skin? If it's the powder that we ordered, will it be hand stirred, will it match? 3 I want to ask if the texture of the Recipes Order - Lip Cream (Matte) that I ordered can be used as a base to make other products? For example, mix titanium dioxide into the sunscreen. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: curinnn
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
zilingdaydreamer

From thanks :: 2 Times

Re: lip balm and lip matte

Postby staff » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello. 1. Please check the sample formula from detail page Water Balm™ 2. You can't mix it by hand. Must use a blender. 3. Can't do it. because it is not suitable for making a sunscreen product Characteristics of all kinds of products It has its own proper formula, because each formula has its own strengths, for example Lip Matte must be long lasting, coat lips well, sunscreen must be light. Apply and lightly on the skin. And the longevity doesn't have to be as durable as Lip Matte etc.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development