Cosmetics Formulation Development

Perfect c ในเบส Aloe Vera Oil

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Perfect c in Aloe Vera Oil base

Postby kookkaiiip » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:27 am

Can I mix it together? 1. perfect c 5% 2. Vitamin E 0.5% 3. Aloe Vera Oil กันเสีย % Question 1. Can I mix it together? กันเสีย ? 2. If mixed, how many months does the product last? 3. Aloe Vera Oil with Squalane oil is lighter, absorbs the skin quickly, does not leave sticky or oily?
kookkaiiip

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Perfect c

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Please feel free to comment - I think you can mix and match. Because it is all oil - the formula is used perfect c recommend using Protec™ OX and Protec™ UV ] Protec™ UV in the formula to help protect Vitamin C due to degradation and Protec™ UV will protect Vitamin C from Light to slow down the quality or discoloration of it. - If the formula does not contain water as a component. and every ingredient in the recipe Equipment and equipment for mixing, packaging are passed through the process of infection control. or sufficient disinfection The formula is not required. สารกันเสีย - but in the oil-based formula To enter สารกันเสีย can also be used Phenoxyethanol SA or Mild Preserved Eco - In case of mixing for own use If the mixing process is correct, clean, mixing equipment, packaging are clean, well sterilized. and quality ingredients without germs It is the same age as normal cosmetics, which is about 1-2 years from the date of mixing. unless there are any ingredients The manufacturer has clearly stated about the deterioration in various environments. It will have to calculate the expiration date to be more accurate. - In the case of producing for sale. I think I will have to send to a lab that accepts cosmetic efficacy testing. To see if the products produced are effective enough to control germs well or not. To determine the age of the product. - Item 3, have to wait for the team to give advice. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: Perfect c in Aloe Vera Oil base

Postby staff » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Hello Perfect-C Even better stability Vitamin C in other images, but if exposed to a lot of light It may also lose quality. Recommended packing formula in opaque packaging or if you want to pack a clear bottle A light protecting formula must be selected, for example Protec™ UV as suggested by modtanoy21
3. Aloe Vera Oil with Squalane which oil is lighter, absorbs the skin quickly. Not sticky or leave oily
Squalane will be lighter. But being too thin May not be suitable for some users. that want to have something coated on the surface So I can't answer which one is better. It depends on the preferences of each user as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development