Cosmetics Formulation Development

ตรวจสอบสูตรครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Check the formula

Postby athip_1995 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:00 pm

I asked the staff to check the ingredients. I will order the production of skin care products at Can help with Multi-Mechanical Depigment, Contains Antioxidant enzyme + Antioxidant both stage Short-Term, Humectant + Occlusive Moisturizer, Skin Balancing Agent ลดการระคายเคือง maintain moisture level ควบคุมความมัน The base can support oil and ซิลิโคน can get a lot. As the web page suggests, the selected substances are compatible, but I don't know if they can be mixed. The substance that I choose to use, I have used almost all of them, not allergic, except Bakuchoil, the only one I haven't tried. Thank you. Part 1) 5% Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear), 0.5% SiliSolve Plus™ , 4% Light Lotion Maker , 2% Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine , 1% Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) , Blend the first part at 60 degrees and let the temperature below 40 degrees. Part 2) 4.5% Dimethicone 1Secs , dissolve into part 1, part 3) 5% Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate , 0.5% 4-butyl Resorcinol , 1% Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized), 1% Avena sativa (Oat) Oil , 1% Echium Oil (Refined) , 1% Sea Buckthorn (Fruit) Oil (Organic - Virgin) , 1% Pomegranate Seed Oil (Refined) , 1% Rose Hip Oil (Extra Virgin Organic), 1% Squalane (Olive) , 1% Natural Bisabolol , 1% Bakuchiol , 0.3% Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) (Powder), 0.2% Coenzyme Q10 (Powder), blend the oil mixture. to match and then mixed in Part 1 and Part 2 Part 4) 3% Butylene Glycol , 0.1% Licorice Extract (Licochalcone A 20%) , 0.05% Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) , dissolve the ingredients together. and then blended with Part 1, 2 and 3 Part 5) 7.1% Aqua, 10% Repair Activator™ , 5% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka . Pitera ), 5% Azelaic Acid (Liquid Azelaic™) , 4% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ), 3% 1,2-Hexanediol , 3% MOIST24 ( Glycereth-26 ), 3% Dimethyl Isosorbide , 5% 4D Hyaluronic Acid , 3% beta glucan , 2% Ectoin , 1% Siliwax Aqua , 1% Glutathione ( L-Glutathione ) (Extrasol), 1% Prebio-care (Skin Prebiotic), 1% Glyceryl glucoside , 1% Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract , 1% Mineral Ready™ (Mn+Zn+Cu) , 0.5% Pure-NAC™ (N-acetylcarnosine) , 0.2% Superoxide Dismutase , 0.1% Calcium Pantothenate , 1% ActiveProtec™ , dissolve the water mixture well and add 0.5% TaraGel™ (Caesalpinia spinosa gum) and 0.5% Satin Cream Maker ™ Blend until gel. be mixed together with Part 1,2,3 and 4 Part 6) 3% Resveratrol LongMax™ , 1% Phospholipid , 1% Pure-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract, 98% EGCG) , 0.25% Pure- Genistein ™, spread the mixture in parts 1,2,3,4 and 5 after adding 0.5% Phenoxyethanol SA and 0.2% Disodium EDTA .
athip_1995

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: check formula

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:43 pm

Please allow me to comment - from my experience. Too many active ingredients in the formula. This will make the formula unusable. because the meat will be gooey Too sticky to the point of not wanting to use it. - From what I have asked the team before. Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) requires Butylene Glycol 5 % should be at a sufficient level for complete solubility (clear solubility), thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staffathip_1995
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby athip_1995 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:21 am

[quote="modtanoy21"]Please feel free to comment - from experience. Too many active ingredients in the formula. This will make the formula unusable. because the meat will be gooey Too sticky to the point of not wanting to use it. - From what I have asked the team before. Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) requires Butylene Glycol 5 % should be at a level that is sufficient to completely dissolve (clear to melt) Thank you
Thank you, gooey matter. Sticky skin, I'm used to it a lot. Because I mix myself with more than 20 active substances. There is no substance that helps to adjust the texture at all. After looking at it, I should probably adjust the formula to just whitening / Antioxidant /restore agent instead of that in the moisturizer section. moisturizer I actually have a real version of Atopalm. Barrier already used with Squalane This keeps me hydrated all day.
athip_1995

Postby athip_1995 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:54 am

If the staff comes to read I'm adjusting the new formula. สาร whitening multi-mechanism and substance Antioxidant short active and long active. In terms of bass, but the staff will change. I just want it to be less greasy. Part 1) 5% Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear), 4% Light Lotion Maker , 2% MSH White™ , Dimethicone 1Secs section 2) 5% Perfect-C ™, 1% Activated Resorcinol ™, 1% Natural Bisabolol , 1% Bakuchiol , 0.3% Alpha Lipoic Acid , 0.2% Coenzyme Q10 part 3) 5% Butylene Glycol , 0.5% Licorice Extract (Licochalcone A 20%) , 0.05% Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) section 4) 45.8 % น้ำกลั่น sterile, 5% Azelaic Acid (Liquid Azelaic™) , 4% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ), 3% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) , 2% Ectoine (Ectoin) , 1% Glutathione ( L-Glutathione ) (Extrasol), 0.5% Pure-NAC™ (N-acetylcarnosine) , 0.2% Superoxide Dismutase , 1% ActiveProtec™ , 1% Satin Cream Maker ™ Section 5) 3% Resveratrol LongMax™ , 1% Phospholipid , 0.25% Pure- Genistein ™, 1% Pure-EGCG™ , 1% Phenoxyethanol SA , 0.2% Disodium EDTA . Thank you.
athip_1995

Postby staff » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:41 pm

Hello Azelaic Acid (Liquid Azelaic™) is electrolyte, may need to be added. Satin Cream Maker to 2% to compensate for softening. of the recipe Alpha Lipoic Acid and Coenzyme Q10 The color is quite dark. May cause the formula to be darker. and may not be suitable for use during the day It may only be used at night. Other parts have no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development