Cosmetics Formulation Development

Hyaluronic Acid สามารถนำมาทาปากได้ไหมคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can Hyaluronic Acid be applied to the mouth?

Postby luthien.ceres.jp » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:27 pm

I have dry mouth and peeling due to the medicine I take every day. Now, no matter what brand of lip gloss or honey color, I can't handle it. but saw an advertisement Hyaluronic Acid Can be applied to the mouth, please ask the staff, can you recommend it? Hyaluronic Acid and which one must What ingredients do you add if you want to order a lip liner that focuses on moisturizing and ลดริ้วรอย Mouth groove, I want it to be a gel that can be squeezed out of the tube. Thanks in advance for your advice.
luthien.ceres.jp

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can Hyaluronic Acid be applied to the mouth?

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:56 pm

Please allow me to comment. - You can use Hyaluronic Acid in the lip, which will add moisture to the lips. I think the liquid type is easier to use than the powder type. - I think you need a moisturizing ingredient. And help coat the lips from losing moisture, such as น้ำมันธรรมชาติ , Beeswax , shea butter , WaterLock™ , Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (Petrolatum) , Vitamin E , MOIST72 , Glycerin etc - Ingredients anti-aging for example Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) is a Lip Plumping that helps the lips look. tighter, thank you
This answer received thanks from: antnitoluthien.ceres.jpstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: Can Hyaluronic Acid be applied to the mouth?

Postby staff » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 am

Hello, it can be used because Hyaluronic Acid Soluble in water, so the formula must be water+oil in this lip balm. I recommend you to look at the example from WaterBalm. In the water section, make up about 10% water and mix Hyaluronic Acid in it. 4D Hyaluronic Acid or Double Hyaluron Liquid for easy blending.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development