Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนดูส่วนผสมของคลีนซิ่งให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please take a look at the ingredients of the cleansing cream for me.

Postby minnie.dream » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Hello, I intend to do a water-based cleansing with separate layers of oil. Please ask the team to look at the recipe for me. Is it okay to use? My skin base is combination skin and the T-zone is quite oily. but the rest is dry. inflammatory acne and สิวอุดตัน is very easy, especially the T-zone, and the oil Oilsify 30 6% น้ำมันมะพร้าว Cold Pressed 31% Water Butylene Glycol 10% Glycerin 7% Ethyl Alcohol 5% Poloxamer184 10% Poloxamer124 5% Water 25% Mild Preserved 1% according to the above formula if you don't want to put Ethyl Alcohol we can omit it. Then can you add another part instead? If so, which one should I add instead?
minnie.dream

From thanks :: 4 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please take a look at the cleansing ingredients

Postby minnie.dream » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:30 pm

Disturbing the team to answer a bit.
minnie.dream

Postby modtanoy21 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:30 pm

Please allow me to comment. From the information provided by the team. - The team may take about 5 - 10 working days to answer the questions. And the team will answer questions in order according to the oldest thread. If the thread is constantly updating information such as posting more messages. That topic will be moved up to a new thread. - The team has a different time to answer each question. due to the data and complexity of the answer Not every thread can be answered immediately. And some topics need to ask for more information with other teams. To get the most correct answer. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: minnie.dream
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby staff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Hello
Cleansing Water and oil separation type
Normally this type of formula Must not contain binders or สารชะล้าง will only contain water. and the oil part because if any of these substances This will cause the formula to become cloudy. Instead of separating and clearing the two parts, the oil itself will choose to use high-polarity oil. This will help dissolve makeup well, for example PPG-3 Myristyl Ether , LipidSoft™ Palm , LipidSoft™ C1215 and so on. The formula may be left like this. น้ำมันมะพร้าว ..% (cannot use น้ำมันมะพร้าว can be normal type. Because when it cools, it becomes waxy. Recommended Fractionated Coconut Oil ) any oil with high polarity As suggested above, 10-20% or combined the oil part. equal to the water part together to produce 2 parts liquid with similar volume, the water part Butylene Glycol 10% Glycerin 7% Water 25% Mild Preserved 1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby minnie.dream » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:51 am

Thank you very much team
minnie.dream

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development