Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนประกอบก่อนสั่งผลิตคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about components before ordering.

Postby jaruwan_nick » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:55 am

Want a serum that focuses on skin rejuvenation? ลดริ้วรอย Add moisture and brighten Skin appearance: Combination skin with a few freckles I want a serum that is not too thick or too liquid. Can this recipe be mixed? Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 40% Repair Activator ? 10% Safe-B3 ? ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% GlucoBright ? ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Activated Resorcinol 1% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) 3% Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000 ) 5% MOIST24 5% Allantoin 0.5% Odor-Kill 1% Satin Cream Maker 1.5% น้ำกลั่น sterile 24%
jaruwan_nick

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about components before ordering

Postby modtanoy21 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:40 pm

Please allow me to comment - I don't have the formula สารกันเสีย to control germs from growing in. - The formula does not contain oil to dissolve. Activated Resorcinol™ Can be dissolved in oil and should be added Disodium EDTA 0.2% in the formula to prevent Activated Resorcinol ™ Change the color - I asked the team about the dissolution. Allantoin If the formula contains about 60% water, it will dissolve Allantoin at 0.3%. From this formula, there is 64% water in total. dissolve Allantoin at 0.32% Thank you
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby jaruwan_nick » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:15 pm

jaruwan_nick

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello Allantoin In this formula, it can be used for 0.3%. Think Tak Pitera + Repair Activator + water, which is considered water, all 3 Activated Resorcinol ] Activated Resorcinol can be used in this formula by adding it to the formula In the last step after getting the cream and blended to distribute in the formula สารนำพา is not required. It depends on the formula developer. available But it's not necessary. To use in this formula, recommend Dimethyl Isosorbide 2%, this formula is recommended more. Xanthan Gum 0.5% to help Increase the stability of the formula because Activated Resorcinol may cause the formula to lose stability in the long term.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development