Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตร และใส่ขั้นตอนการผสมให้ด้วยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula and enter the mixing process

Postby curinnn » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:17 pm

Please check the formula light serum for skin Irritated easily as a seb derm And skin rash, skin red easily, burning skin, oiliness on the skin, but dehydrated skin. I want to nourish the skin to be healthy and prevent wrinkles. Ask if in this formula will be used. Mild Preserved or not? that Witch Hazel will contain สารกันเสีย already, and both of these formulas, we are insiders. บีกเกอร์ can you please add a step When mixing by hand, can you tell me which ingredients to put before or after? Safe-B3 ™ 10 Panthenol 3 HydroAlgae™ 2 Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 2 Palmaria Palmata Extract 2 Plankton GP4G™ 2 Ectoine (Ectoin) 2 Natural Bisabolol 1% Prebio-care 3% Hyaluronic Acid (Japan) 1% Repair Activator™ 10 Centella Asiatica Extract 1% Matrixyl 3000 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Pure-EGCG™ 1% Xanthan Gum 1% Glycerin 99.5% 5% 1,3- Propanediol (Natural) 10 Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Raffinose 1% Witch Hazel (Distilled 31 Mild Preserved Eco™ 1%, the other is a serum gel for problem skin to apply to prevent acne. and treat inflammatory acne and acne caused by fungi Here the formula using 1% Nano Silver can be substituted สารกันเสีย Can I or will I have to use it? สารกันเสีย for more protection against bacteria and mold. Urea 3% Sodium PCA 3 Sodium Lactate 2 Xanthan Gum 1% Squalane 30 Safe-B3 ™ 10 Glycyrrhetinic Acid 1 BioSulphur™ EQ 5 Zinc PCA 1% 20nm Silver Pure™ 1% Allantoin 0.5 Palmitamide MEA 1% สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 0.5 Phospholipid 2 Glyceryl glucoside 2 Glycerin 99.5% 5% Sensitive Cream Maker™ 3% Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% น้ำกลั่น Sterile 29.5 Thank you
curinnn

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: please check recipe and enter the mixing process

Postby modtanoy21 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:17 pm

Please allow me to comment. - Formula 1 1. Think of using Safe-B3 ™ 10% will return the result. In skin care that is not more than using 5% on a double level, 5% usage is high and sufficient for anti-acne results. 2. May reduce สารกันเสีย down It's 0.5% but Mild Preserved Eco to สารกันเสีย very gentle, using 0.5% or 1.0% does not cause any skin irritation and for peace of mind that there will be no damage from germs, of course I use 1% because I am not sure about the mixing process. Mixing, packaging and storage equipment Will there be enough cleanliness? 3. If you don't want the formula to be sticky Too sticky when used There should be at least 60% water in the formula because the formula has selected ingredients. moisturizer may make it sticky Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) is recommended to add Odor-Kill 1% in the formula to reduce DMI odor - Formula 2 1. Using Urea in the formula must be stabilized Urea to help optimize the pH of the formula. to be in the range of 4-5.5 Urea has longer stability, e.g. Stabilize with Gluconolactone Yes. 2. From the formula, there is 29.5% water + Glycerin 5% = 34.5% think it can dissolve Allantoin not more than 0.3%. Palmitamide MEA is heat soluble in the following bases Olive Oil at a concentration of not more than 5% using 70 degrees heat Butylene Glycol at a concentration of not more than 5% by heating 70 degrees pentylene glycol at a concentration of not more than 5% using heat. 70 degrees Ethoxydiglycol at a concentration of not more than 5% using 70C heat Flora Solve at a concentration of not more than 5% using 70 degree heat Flora Solve Clear at a concentration of not more than 5% using heat at 70 degrees Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staffcurinnn
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby curinnn » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:32 pm

Thank you very much. Please feel free to ask more questions as follows. Can I adjust the formula to something like this? If I'm not serious about the heaviness on the skin, will this formula give me good results, like if it's very difficult to absorb? ซิลิโคน because I used to be allergic to creams containing ingredients. ซิลิโคน so I'm not sure if mixing will have any effect or not. And I would like to ask, how much should we measure the pH of this serum? Safe-B3 ™ 5 Panthenol 3 HydroAlgae™ 2 Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 2 Palmaria Palmata Extract 2 Plankton GP4G™ 2 Ectoine (Ectoin) 2 Natural Bisabolol 1% Prebio-care 3% Hyaluronic Acid (Japan) 1% Repair Activator™ 10 Centella Asiatica Extract 1% Matrixyl 3000 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Pure-EGCG™ 1% Xanthan Gum 1% Glycerin 99.5% 3% 1,3- Propanediol (Natural) 3 Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Raffinose 1% Witch Hazel (Distilled 45 Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% for this is if added Natural PHA 5 percent is the right power for adjustment. Is it urea condition? And after mixing, what is the pH of the product? For mixing, we wash the apparatus and the cream jar with soapy water first and then wipe with it. แอลกอฮอล์ this considered enough for your own use? Do I have to do anything else if I want to keep the product for one year? Urea 3% Sodium PCA 3 Sodium Lactate 2 Xanthan Gum 1% Safe-B3 ™ 10 Glycyrrhetinic Acid 1 BioSulphur™ EQ 5 Zinc PCA 1% 20nm Silver Pure™ 1% Allantoin 0.5 สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 0.5 Phospholipid 2 Glyceryl glucoside 2 Glycerin 99.5% 3% Sensitive Cream Maker™ 3% Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% น้ำกลั่น sterile 57.5 Natural PHA (Gluconolactone) 5
curinnn

Postby curinnn » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:36 pm

And if we don't want to use the deodorizer, we change it. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% as Laurocapram (Water Soluble)2% Can you replace it? Thank you very much.
curinnn

Postby staff » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:14 pm

Hello, for newbies, the team recommends to start with a simple recipe. And without too many ingredients first
Safe-B3 ™ 5 Panthenol 3 HydroAlgae™ 2 Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 2 Palmaria Palmata Extract 2 Plankton GP4G™ 2 Ectoine (Ectoin) 2 Natural Bisabolol 1% Prebio-care 3% Hyaluronic Acid (Japan) 1% Repair Activator™ 10 Centella Asiatica Extract 1% Matrixyl 3000 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Pure-EGCG™ 1% Xanthan Gum 1% Glycerin 99.5% 3% 1,3- Propanediol (Natural) 3 Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Raffinose 1% Witch Hazel (Distilled 45 Mild Preserved Eco™ 1%[/quote ] There is a problem with the use of oil in the formula: Bisabolol ] Bisabolol but there is no binder since water and oil are not directly compatible. A binder is required. Recommended Satin Cream Maker 0.5- 1.0%
This formula contains The problem with choosing a cream maker is because the formula uses acidic ingredients such as Natural PHA in combination with an electrolyte-like ingredient such as Sodium Lactate , Zinc PCA requires a very tolerable Cream Maker, such as Butter Cream Maker use rate Natural PHA (Gluconolactone) in order to help adjust the pH to about 5 so that Urea long term stability cannot be fixed must be measured and adjusted In each production cycle, mix until finished. วัดค่า pH and gradually add Natural PHA , stir to dissolve and วัดค่า pH ]. วัดค่า pH until you get the desired value. Again, for newbies, the team recommends to start with a simple formula. And there are not too many ingredients first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development