Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามการใช้งาน Reed Diffuser Base Type 1

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Inquire about using Reed Diffuser Base Type 1

Postby polike555 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:27 pm

I will mix it with a Reed Diffuser and use it as a scent. Essential Oil from Hong Huat shop. and evaporation sensitivity that it evaporates or various factors
polike555

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using Reed Diffuser Base Type 1

Postby modtanoy21 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:18 am

Please allow me to comment. - If you want. น้ำหอม slower evaporation, longer scent life, add Dipropylene glycol in the formula or Musk can help reduce evaporation speed - but using Dipropylene glycol or Musk types in the formula may result in less diffusion. Make the smell not blow up. Because to reduce the evaporation speed. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595polike555staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby staff » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Hello, volatile capacity. and the sensitivity of evaporation depends on both Reed Diffuser Base and น้ำหอม (or น้ำมันหอมระเหย ), it is difficult to answer, the only way to know if the evaporation of our formula is how Is the only real test. In the event that evaporation occurs too fast, can use Dipropylene glycol to help by adding into the base about 5-10% to help slow down evaporation. According to your suggestion modtanoy21
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby polike555 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:14 pm

Yes, thank you very much. Now I tried mixing DPG with Reed Diffuser Base type 1 and then separate the layers a bit. I want to know if there is a way to make the tamarind melt completely.
polike555

Postby polike555 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:17 am

And I feel that the smell is a little off. related to silk that is Essential Oil Thank you.
polike555

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:38 am

- Separation, try to test น้ำหอม mixed with Ethyl Alcohol first, when mixed well and then added to the diffuser base because Ethyl Alcohol will help dissolve the ingredients together - I feel that the smell is less, probably because Dipropylene glycol because Dipropylene glycol is a non-volatile solvent when mixed. with น้ำหอม thus lowering the evaporation rate. Has the effect of slowing down the distribution of odors thus preventing the smell from spreading but makes the scent last longer น้ำหอม runs out slower. - If you want the scent to spread a lot, you have to use Ethyl Alcohol mixed with น้ำหอม because Ethyl Alcohol is a fast volatile solvent. But the evaporation is fast. น้ำหอม sold out quickly - but you might use both Dipropylene glycol and Ethyl Alcohol together by adjusting the proportions of the ingredients accordingly because Ethyl Alcohol will help evaporate faster, but Dipropylene glycol will help slow down the evaporation, thank you.
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby polike555 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Dipropylene glycol separating layers with type 1 bases, how to do?
polike555

Postby staff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Hello, use Ethyl Alcohol mixed with Reed Diffuser Base Dipropylene glycol is not suitable for use in diffuser formulations. raw material details Reed Diffuser Base Yes Error in recommending use Dipropylene glycol is currently notified to the relevant parties. Corrected, please use Ethyl Alcohol fused with น้ำหอม and mix it with the base.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Diffuser Base type 1

Postby polike555 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:09 am

Feel free to ask questions. Well, I want to mix diffuser Base type 1 with DPG, but they are separate layers. What should I use to make it แอลกอฮอล์ together? แอลกอฮอล์ and it actually makes it mix but you have to put แอลกอฮอล์ is a lot if compared to the base amount, so you can mix them all together. Feel free to ask for advice.
polike555

Postby staff » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:53 pm

Questions related to the original question Please ask within the original thread only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development