Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูสูตร serum นี้ทีครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please look at this serum formula.

Postby llerickll » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Hello, user's skin type: oily skin สิวอุดตัน sporadic, near the age of number 4, want to solve the problem of wrinkles as well, intend to make a serum for home use. (Not for sale) No blender or heating equipment. The ingredients are as follows: Oil phase 1. Bakuchiol 2% 2. LipidSoft™ Dry II 7% Water phase 3. ActiveRelease Retinal™ 5% 4. Pep®-Coll 5% 5. Argireline 10% 6. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 4% 7. Phospholipid 1% 8. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% 9. Disodium EDTA 0.20% 10. Satin Cream Maker 1% 11. Water 61.80% Mixing step 1. Mix the Water phase together (except ActiveRelease Retinal™ and Encapsulated Salicylic Acid , keep the mix at the end. because it does not dissolve Just spread it in the formula) 2. Mix the Oil phase together and slowly pour it into the Water phase little by little, stir to combine. 3. Mix ActiveRelease Retinal™ and Encapsulated Salicylic Acid Stir to disperse in a common formula. 4. Store in an opaque container. because I didn't put ActiveProtec or Protec UV Please inquire as follows: 1. Does the above formula contain any incompatible ingredients? right? (The one that might be a problem in blending, etc.) 2. The desired texture is soft, smooth, light, and dry quickly. I don't know if it's possible or not. (Want to avoid Silicone group, so put LipidSoft™ Dry II instead) 3. Mixing process Is there anything to be especially careful about? Thanks for all the advice.
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please look at this serum formula.

Postby modtanoy21 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:53 pm

Please allow me to comment. - I don't have the formula yet สารกันเสีย To prevent the growth of germs. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: Please look at this serum formula.

Postby staff » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:20 pm

Hello, this recipe can be mixed. And it's actually easy to mix. according to the steps that the members have informed (don't forget more สารกันเสีย as suggested by modtanoy21, but I have a problem that The member informed that No blender, manual manual, ActiveRelease Retinal ™ and Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) can be distributed. in any formula But you need to use not enough force to blend, otherwise it may clump into small lumps in the formula. If stirring by hand, it may take a very long time to stir. The others didn't have any problems, but Satin Cream Maker at 1% is considered quite low. and the formula may be rather runny. (But I don't have a problem.) How soft and smooth is the formula? The team did not answer clearly. But I don't think it's greasy.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development