Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถาม เซรั่มวิตซี ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Feel free to ask about Vitamin C Serum.

Postby rooss1612 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:04 am

I don't know if this Active substance can be mixed together or not because the Ph values between AsA and MAP are different ( Vitamin C +Hya +Peptide Serum) or should I increase AsA to 15% and cut off the MAP, is it good or not? I want to get the best results for white skin and reduce wrinkles. Before developing the formula L-ascorbic acid 10% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 5% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 2% Sodium Hyaluronate 25% Result should report Let RD add substance Vitamin E or Ferulic Acid and EDTA 0.2% too? PS. Clear gel serum, no color, smell and แอลกอฮอล์ Yes, PS. 2 serum should be packed in a tea-colored dropper bottle or a tea-colored plastic bottle with a pump. Sorry if I can't explain all other details. Because the factory that produces it only informs about the Active substance.
rooss1612

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask about Vitamin C serum.

Postby llerickll » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:30 am

L-ascorbic acid Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate must choose one. because it works at different pH by L-ascorbic acid pH should be between 2.0-4.0 (FDA requires skin makeup to have pH at least 3.5) while Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate should have a pH between 7-9. You must select the original, that is L-ascorbic acid powder L-ascorbic acid Inexpensive compared to other derivatives. But various brands sell expensive is a technique to stabilize L-ascorbic acid , how to make it less & slowest because L-ascorbic acid decomposes very easily when exposed to light, heat, metal ions, etc. Techniques that I am familiar with, for example L-ascorbic acid in base ซิลิโคน anhydrous (Kiehl), an anhydrous glycol base (The Ordinary) if dissolved with water, which L-ascorbic acid is easy to decompose, you need to put various stabilizers. Vit E , Ferulic , EDTA should I add it if the solvent is water? I have to wear it enough to maintain the quality L-ascorbic acid in x months x years is also an issue to consider.
This answer received thanks from: staffrooss1612
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby rooss1612 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:53 am

Shows that I should consider Stabilizer techniques including day/month/year. in storage together Usually, which technique of Stabilizer gives the lightest serum texture? Thanks for the good advice :)
rooss1612

Postby modtanoy21 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:28 pm

Please allow me to comment - L-ascorbic acid If it is in a formula with pH 2-3, it has a slower oxidation rate than pH 3-4, but it can be very irritating to the skin. - Increasing the stability of L-ascorbic acid when working with Vitamin E (alpha- Tocopherol ), Ferulic Acid and Vitamin C will enhance skin's ability to reduce UVA damage, while Vitamin E will help reduce the damage caused by UVB. Using a product containing these two vitamins will enhance the effectiveness of sunscreen. - Citric Acid can increase the stability of L-ascorbic acid by acting as both สารกันเสีย and anti-oxidation in the formula. palmitic acid in the formula can reduce the deterioration of Vitamin C - Using Propylene Glycol in the formula to reduce the degradation of Vitamin C Yes - packed in a tea-colored dropper bottle. When activated, it will be exposed to light and air often, will cause Oxidize until it turns yellow quickly. The proper packaging is probably an opaque squeeze tube. or an opaque pump bottle to reduce the chance of Vitamin C is exposed to light and air often. should maintain the quality of Vitamin C longer, thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staffrooss1612
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby rooss1612 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Thanks for the advice ^^
rooss1612

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development