Cosmetics Formulation Development

การผสมเซรั่ม/อัตราส่วน / วิธีการผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Serum/Ratio/Mixing Method

Postby pam_ananya » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Ask for advice on how to choose a mixture to put in the serum. I want a serum formula for treating acne. Rejuvenate the skin, reduce oiliness ผลัดเซลล์ผิว without irritation Repair skin to DNA and helps to whiten skin, moisturize, full skin Help me I will try to order it myself first, thank you.
pam_ananya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on mixing serum/ratio/mixing method

Postby pam_ananya » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:12 pm

[quote="pam_ananya"]Please give me advice on how to choose ingredients for serum. I want a serum formula for treating acne. Rejuvenate the skin, reduce oiliness ผลัดเซลล์ผิว without irritation Repair skin to DNA and helps to whiten skin, moisturize, full skin Help me I will try to order and use it myself first. Thank you
pam_ananya

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Serum/Ratio/Mixing Method

Postby modtanoy21 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:52 pm

Please allow me to comment. Selection of substances to help address the problem Each skin problem in.. - Restoring the skin to be strong (skin barrier) must use a formula that contains all 3 substances in the same formula. Cholesterol : Ceramide : essential / nonessential free fatty acid such as stearic acid , Lin Oleic Acid in 3:1:1 ratio. Hyaluronic Acid all 4 molecular sizes. In the formula - Smooth/Brightening skin, use ผลัดเซลล์ผิว , for example AHA ,PHA, Enzyme , Pitera , ascorbic acid - Wrinkle problems must be formulated with the following substances Retinoid ( Retinaldehyde > retinol > retinyl palmitate ), various peptides, ascorbic acid - Enlarged pores It only helps to make it look smaller. But it does not help the pores disappear. Must use formulas that contain substances Retinoid , Fullerene , ascorbic acid , EGF research grade , Mushroom , Green Tea - Acne problems must be formulated with the following substances Salicylic Acid ] Salicylic Acid , Green Tea , Tea Tree Oil , 4% Niacinamide - Skincare blemish problems can only help the upper layer of blemishes. If the blemish is deep and the cream doesn't help, it has to be laser or medium peel. Shallow melasma problems must be formulated with the following substances: lignin peroxidase, Butyl resorcinol , 2% Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ( Sepiwhite) ,Melanostatine-5 , Genistein + 4% Delentigo , 5 % Belides , Azelaic Acid ,Rucinol ( 4-n-butylresorcinol ) - black spot issue Must use a formula that contains the following substances Alpha Arbutin , Kojic Acid , Niacinamide , Aloesin , Vitamin C ( ascorbic acid , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate ), Rumex Occidentalis Extract , Nonapeptide-1 , Embica extract , Soybean + Niacinamide ,Licorice extract , paper mulberry , Azelaic Acid , Retinoid ,2 % Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ( Sepiwhite), lignin peroxidase, Azelaic Acid - Most of the freckle problems tend to not respond to the cream very much. I expect 10-30% results from skincare. Freckles problems must use a formula that contains the following substances: 2% Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine (freckles) - Redness from acne requires a formula that contains substances. Salicylic Acid , Emu Oil , resorcinol + Sulfur , Purslane + Amur cork + Great Burnet + Rhubarb but if It's been more than 2 weeks since the drug is pointed and can't carry it, may have to go to laser because there may be enlarged capillaries involved. - Reduce oiliness on the skin / reduce oil production of the sebaceous glands. Must use formulas that contain substances L-Carnitine , Nobiletin , EGCG Green Tea , Azelaic Acid , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Orthosiphon stamineus leaf extract , Saw palmetto + sesame seeds + Argan Oil , Zinc Gluconate , Niacinamide , Niacinamide + Zinc Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: kimpraneestaffpam_ananya
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development