Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำสารก่อสร้างเนื้อเซรั่ม ไม่เหนียวเหนอะหนะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on building materials. non sticky

Postby pam_ananya » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:05 pm

Ask for advice on building substances, light serum texture, not too thick, not sticky, absorbs quickly. If in the formula, use about 65% water of the formula Xanthan Gum 1% is enough? Do I need to increase the amount? Or do I have to add other ingredients as well?? thank you
pam_ananya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on building materials for serum non sticky

Postby modtanoy21 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:12 am

Please allow me to comment. - I think that using Xanthan Gum in the formula, how much is enough? You have to check if there is an electrolyte in the formula, because the electrolyte will make the formula less liquid. may require Gel Maker in a higher amount than usual - I think a way to get the desired thickness would be to try water + Xanthan Gum Let's mix it up, starting at 0.1% and increasing the volume over and over. 0.1% each until you get the desired thickness. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staffpam_ananya
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: Advice on building materials for serum non sticky

Postby staff » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:07 pm

Hello, the ingredients in the formula affect the viscosity of the formula including the gooeyness of the formula So the team couldn't answer. How is it appropriate? because I don't know what the rest of the ingredients in the formula are, but usually water + Xanthan Gum will get a smooth gel texture. I don't have any gooey. So if it's gooey or not must consider the remaining components in the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development