Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์สูตรและแนะนำ ก่อนการสั่งซื้อส่วนผสมหน่อยค่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help analyze the formula and recommend. Before ordering the ingredients

Postby voranisa123 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:04 pm

1. Calendula 5% 2. Pure-EGCG 1% 3. Licochalcone A 1% 4. Tea Tree Oil (Water Soluble) 2% 5. Zinc PCA 1% 6. Safe-B3 5% 7. AnyGel™ 85% This formula wants to make a lightweight, non-greasy serum. Absorbs quickly, helps with reducing redness, reducing acne, reducing rashes, reducing inflammation of the skin. reduce oiliness on the face tighten pores increase the strength of the skin 1. I want to know if the above ingredients are compatible or not. 2. Where should the formula be improved? 3. The above ingredients should be added. สารกันเสีย ? 4.The above ingredients should be put out. Do you smell? 5. If you have anything else to recommend, you can tell me. If there's something wrong, I'm sorry. As a newbie, thank you.
voranisa123

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me analyze formula and recommend Before ordering the ingredients

Postby voranisa123 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:07 pm

[quote="voranisa123"]1. Calendula 5% 2. Pure-EGCG 1% 3. Licochalcone A 1% 4. Tea Tree Oil (Water Soluble) 2% 5. Zinc PCA 1% 6. Safe-B3 5% 7. น้ำกลั่น 85% (edited) This recipe wants to make a meat serum. Light, not greasy, absorbs quickly, helps with reducing redness, reducing acne, reducing rashes, reducing inflammation of the skin. reduce oiliness on the face tighten pores increase the strength of the skin 1. I want to know if the above ingredients are compatible or not. 2. Where should the formula be improved? 3. The above ingredients should be added. สารกันเสีย 4. The above ingredients should be put out. Do you smell? 5. If you have anything else to recommend, you can tell me. If there's something wrong, I'm sorry. fit as a newbie Thank you
voranisa123

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby modtanoy21 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:21 am

Please allow me to comment. - Recipe must add สารกันเสีย to control the growth of pathogens - Pure-EGCG™ dispersed in cream or gel texture must be used Emulsifier / Cream Maker / Gel Maker to create a creamy texture or gel texture. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby staff » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:15 pm

Hello, if this is the first formula to use AnyGel recommend using AnyGel 1% (the rest Add water to 100%), the formula will be able to mix it as suggested by modtanoy21 by AnyGel will help to create a gel texture for the formula so that Pure-EGCG can be dispersed in the formula. Do not forget that there must be สารกันเสีย as suggested by modtanoy21.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development