Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยเช็คสูตร serum ให้หน่อยนะคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me check the serum formula.

Postby pam_ananya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:26 pm

This formula focuses on reducing acne, white skin, full and firm, and ลดริ้วรอย too (growth, but acne is still there) -- need a light texture that can absorb Easy, not sticky-- Skin characteristics : Skin is easily irritated. My skin is dry and oily depending on the weather. have sporadic acne and prickly heat and inflammation, but not a lot Want to order production with the company. Ingredients Repair Activator 10% Safe B3 4% GlucoBright 3% Ectoin 2% Japanese Cedar 1% Ume Extract 2% Palmaria Palmata Extract 2% Allantoin 0.5% Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 3% TreMoisture 1% Zinc PCA 1% Willow Bark Extract 5% Galactomyces Ferment Filltrate 6% 4D Hyaluronic Acid 4% DMI 3% Odor-Kill 0.5% Mild Preserve Eco 1% Xanthan Gum 1% น้ำกลั่น Sterile 50% from the formula, do I need to modify the substance anywhere? Thank you. very much
pam_ananya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me check serum formula

Postby staff » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Hello, this formula is to reduce the usage rate. Allantoin left no more than 0.3%, the rest did not have any issues. can mix This formula has limited hydration for dry skin. may not be suitable As the moisturizing ingredients may not be enough for dry skin. The formula is suitable for normal skin. to more oily skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pam_ananya » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:19 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello, this recipe has to be reduced the usage rate. Allantoin left no more than 0.3%, the rest did not have any problems. can mix This formula has limited hydration for dry skin. may not be suitable As the moisturizing ingredients may not be enough for dry skin. The formula is suitable for normal skin. to oily skin More than
if you adjust the formula like this Will suit all skin types including Is your skin more dry? Repair Activator 10% Safe B3 4% GlucoBright 3% Ectoin 2% Japanese Cedar 1% Ume Extract 2% Palmaria Palmata Extract 2% Allantoin 0.2% Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 3% TreMoisture 1% Zinc PCA 1% Willow Bark Extract 5% Galactomyces Ferment Filltrate 6% 4D Hyaluronic Acid 5% DMI 3% Odor-Kill 0.5% Mild Preserve Eco 1% Xanthan Gum 1% น้ำกลั่น sterile 49.3% increased to 4D Hyaluronic Acid 5% Allantoin 0.2% left, will it be ok? Please ask one more time. Will the texture of the serum be too viscous or rather liquid? Sorry to bother you again, thank you.
pam_ananya

Postby pam_ananya » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 pm

[quote="pam_ananya"][quote="staff"]Hello, this recipe is to reduce the usage rate. Allantoin left no more than 0.3%, the rest did not have any issues. can mix This formula has limited hydration for dry skin. may not be suitable As the moisturizing ingredients may not be enough for dry skin. The formula is suitable for normal skin. to oily skin More than
if you adjust the formula like this Will suit all skin types including Is your skin more dry? Repair Activator 10% Safe B3 4% GlucoBright 3% Ectoin 2% Japanese Cedar 1% Ume Extract 2% Palmaria Palmata Extract 2% Allantoin 0.2% Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 3% TreMoisture 1% Zinc PCA 1% Willow Bark Extract 5% Galactomyces Ferment Filltrate 6% 4D Hyaluronic Acid 5% DMI 3% Odor-Kill 0.5% Mild Preserve Eco 1% Xanthan Gum 1% น้ำกลั่น sterile 49.3% added to 4D Hyaluronic Acid 5% Allantoin 0.2% left, will it be ok? Please ask one more time. Will the texture of the serum be too viscous or rather liquid? Disturbing again, thank you
Let me edit the formula again from the original 4D ไฮยาลูรอน is 5% -------Recalibrate Request-------- Repair Activator 10% Safe B3 4% GlucoBright 3% Ectoin 2% Japanese Cedar 1% Ume Extract 2% Palmaria Palmata Extract 2% Allantoin 0.2% Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 3% TreMoisture 1% Zinc PCA 1% Willow Bark Extract 5% Galactomyces Ferment Filltrate 6% 4D Hyaluronic Acid 4 % Natto Gum 5% DMI 3% Odor-Kill 0.5% Mild Preserve Eco 1% Xanthan Gum 1% น้ำกลั่น Sterile 45.3% Will this formula be suitable for all skin types? Add Nutto Gum 5% Allantoin 0.2% and is the serum viscous or too liquid?? Please help to check again. Thank you very much.
pam_ananya

Postby staff » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:54 pm

Hello, there is no formula that is suitable for all skin types. What is the purpose of this formula? And what type of skin do you want it for?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pam_ananya » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:18 pm

:D [quote="staff"]Hello! There is no formula that is suitable for all skin types. What is the purpose of this formula? And what type of skin do you want it for?
As stated, I want it to be a skin rejuvenation serum. whiten skin Full and firm and help reduce acne in the body. But the texture of the serum wants all skin types to use. But I want to focus on people with acne, shabby skin, oily skin, dehydrated more. I don't know if the recipe is ok or not. In case of dry skin, I would like it to be available. Even if it doesn't answer the question of being very moisturizing? Sorry to bother you again, thank you very much.
pam_ananya

Postby pam_ananya » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:22 pm

[quote="pam_ananya"]:D [quote="staff"]Hello! There is no formula that is suitable for all skin types. What is the purpose of this formula? And what type of skin do you want it for?
As stated, I want it to be a skin rejuvenation serum. whiten skin Full and firm and help reduce acne in the body. But the texture of the serum wants all skin types to use. But I want to focus on people with acne, shabby skin, oily skin, dehydrated more. I don't know if the recipe is ok or not. In case of dry skin, I would like it to be available. Even if it doesn't answer the question of being very moisturizing? Disturbing once again, thank you very much
I would like to add more about your skin condition. Focus on people with acne, sensitive skin, dull skin, oily skin / normal skin, dehydrated approximately. and does not make the skin oily Is the formula okay? or need to modify any part ? thank you very much
pam_ananya

Postby staff » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:05 pm

Hello, oily skin, dehydrated, focus on using ingredients to balance oily skin. but do not use ingredients moisturizer Too much moisturizer eg using Natto Gum + 4D Hyaluronic Acid + Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids + Galactomyces Ferment Filltrate is not suitable. With oily skin, cut these 4 items out. The formula should be suitable. with dehydrated oily skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pam_ananya » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:08 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello, dehydrated oily skin. Focus on using ingredients to balance oiliness. but do not use ingredients moisturizer , for example using Natto Gum + 4D Hyaluronic Acid + Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids + Galactomyces Ferment Filltrate not suitable With oily skin, cut these 4 items out. The formula should be suitable. with dehydrated skin How about
Oh, if you want to have fuller skin, can you choose one or two?
pam_ananya

Postby staff » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:44 am

Hello, the team can only give advice. The selection of ingredients in your recipe is the member's right to choose the mix.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development