Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการสั่งซื้อผลิตภัณฑ์

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about ordering products

Postby sirirat.sh » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:13 am

May I ask, is there any one that can be used directly on the face? If you want to order a product to use The face is very dry. From heredity, now I'm 36 years old. I have tried every brand and I can't take it. including finding a doctor as well My face is very dry Please give me some advice. Thank you very much for thinking about how to buy rosehip oil and please suggest all other products that can be used directly on my face.
sirirat.sh

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about ordering products

Postby modtanoy21 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Please allow me to comment. - Check out the formula Cholesterol / Palmitamide MEA / Ceramide Cream recipes/%E0%B8%AA% E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3/2465-skin-barrier-cream/ that the company produces as a ready-made skin care product that can be applied to your face. I think this formula is suitable for dry, peeling skin because it has ingredients that help strengthen the skin barrier and is a heavy cream that can help coat the skin. - Natural BUTTER, น้ำมันธรรมชาติ can also be applied directly to the skin. But may be beneficial in nourishing the skin that is less than mixing several substances together - think Rosehip oil is a light oil for very dry skin. Very dry skin should use a heavy oil such as Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Avocado Oil Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: Inquire about ordering products

Postby staff » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Hello, skin characteristics as suggested by members Cholesterol/Palmitamide MEA/Ceramide Cream
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development