Cosmetics Formulation Development

การใช้ unrefined shea butter

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Using unrefined shea butter

Postby dekmaria » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:27 pm

Want to order unrefined shea butter to apply directly to the skin. Because I have dry skin. but saw the warning I want to ask This can be applied to the skin. Can it be mixed without mixing? Thank you.
dekmaria

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Using unrefined shea butter

Postby modtanoy21 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:56 pm

Please allow me to comment - shea butter can be applied directly to the skin. without having to mix anything where the web page information is stated 1-100% utilization rate (depending on desired performance shea butter can be applied directly to the skin or 100%), but shea butter (Refined) and shea butter (Unrefined) is a natural raw material. So it has a slightly hard texture which makes it a little difficult to use. - At shea butter (Unrefined) contains warning information because shea butter (Unrefined) has not undergone the process of extracting the color, extracting the smell by heat and chemicals, making it highly natural, will make it possible shea butter has a yellow flesh and a stronger character. shea butter (Refined) The smell is kind of like nuts. Maybe because if mixed with cosmetics The color and smell may also affect the formula. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: dekmariastaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: Using unrefined shea butter

Postby dekmaria » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:09 pm

Thank you. Reply very quickly ^^
dekmaria

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development