Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามโทนเนอ bha อยากเพิ่มส่วนผสมอื่น แนะนำ%ให้ทีค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask toner bha if you want to add other ingredients. Recommend % for me

Postby knndott » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:57 pm

Ask toner BHA want to add other ingredients Recommend % for me. Mix it myself. 1. Salicylic Acid 6% 2 PiteraEx 1% 3. Panthenol b5 3% 4. Plankton 2% 5. Palmaria 5 % 6 water 87% 1. Can I mix it and use it myself without adding สารกันเสีย ? สารกันเสีย you handle it? 2. Enter วิตซี too, thank you.
knndott

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask bha toner, want to add other ingredients. Recommend % for me

Postby modtanoy21 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:30 am

Please allow me to comment - Salicylic Acid exceed the specified rate for the leave-on formula by 1. Salicylic Acid (normal type) FDA licensed Not more than 2.00% for skin care products insoluble in water recommended to dissolve in Isopentyldiol 2.Complex Salicylic Acid Powder, usage rate: 1-5%, soluble in water 3. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid Powder Usage rate: 0.5-4% Dispersible in gel or cream - The formula should include สารกันเสีย to control the growth of pathogens. Because our home climate is hot and humid, germs grow easily. And the mixing itself is not sure about the mixing process. Mixing, packaging and storage equipment Will there be enough cleanliness? Select Mild Preserved 1% is fine because it's gentle, thank you.
This answer received thanks from: peeraponmrpaulknndottstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development