Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรก่อนสั่งผลิตค่ะ ทำครีมลดเลือนริ้วรอย ช่วยยกกระชับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the recipe before ordering. Make a cream to reduce wrinkles to help tighten.

Postby kamiin_km » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:28 am

1. Repair Activator 10% 2. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) 4% 3. Pal-GHK , Pal GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) 6% 4. Apple Stem Cell Extract 4% 5. DMAE (SkinTightMD)Liquid 3% 6. VitaminB5 ( Panthenol )3% 7. Safe B3 (Vitamin B3 ,Niamide)5% 8.GlocoBright( n-acetyl glucosamine ) 4% 9. Lift-Now 3% 10. Wrinkle-Fill 2% 11. Adenosine Liposome 3% 12. Ectoine 2% 13. Pisum Sativum Extract ( Pea-Ex )5% 14. Quick-Coll 2% 15. Lactobionic Acid 4% 16. PiteraEx 1.5% 17. Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)0.5% 18. Methylsilanol Mannuronate 5% 19. Borage Oil 2 % 20. Pomegranate Seed Oil 2% 21. Resveratrol LongMax 2% 22. Ceramide2 0.2% 23. LipidSoft Slove 0.2% 24. Wrinkle Lax 0.6 25. Coenzyme Q10 0.5% 26. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 27. น้ำกลั่น 25% Please inquire. If you want to make a cream to reduce wrinkles, help tighten, which substances must be reduced / which substances are cut? Or add any substance? Thank you very much
kamiin_km

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for recipe before ordering.

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:47 pm

Please allow me to comment. - From the recipe, I think there is too little water in the recipe. I think if it's a daytime formula, there should be at least 60% water in the formula to reduce the greasiness. It's sticky when applied to the skin. If it's a nighttime formula, there should be at least 50% water in the Emulsifier . Emulsifier / Cream Maker / Gel Maker to help cement water. With oil to combine it - Wrinkle-Fill™ , Lactobionic Acid is acidic. I think it might lower the pH of the formula. I thought it might be possible to adjust the pH by adding a weak base. Or reduce the usage rate to be less in. - should add Disodium EDTA 0.2% in the formula to help don't give Resveratrol can deteriorate - I think it should be added. Mild Preserved Eco to 1% Yes, for the peace of mind that it can be controlled so that there is no damage from germs for sure. - I think Coenzyme Q10 makes the formula yellow. I can be dark May not be suitable for the formula to be used during the day. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: kamiin_kmstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development