Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูทั้ง2สูตรให้ทีค่ะว่าใช้ได้ไหม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you help me look at both formulas and see if they work?

Postby non671 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:48 pm

Look at the ingredients of both formulas to see if they can be used or which substance to use. Is there anything else to fix? Thank you. 1. Whitening formula - Di water 90% - Activated Resorcinol 1.0% - 4MSK ( Potassium Methoxysalicylate ) 3% - Glycerin . 5% - Phospholipid 1% - Jojoba Oil 25% - Glyceryl Stearate Citrate 3.5% - Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 2. Serum formula adds water to the skin. ลดริ้วรอย Healthy Skin - 90% Di Water - Hyaluronic Acid (china) 0.5% -MIST72 2% - HydroAlgae 2% - Glycerin 5% - Pure-Adenosine 1.0% - Phospholipid 1% - Japanese Cedar 1% - beta glucan 5%
non671

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can you please look at both formulas and see if they work?

Postby modtanoy21 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:30 pm

Please allow me to comment. Formula 1 - should add Disodium EDTA 0.2% in the formula to prevent Activated Resorcinol ™ Change the color - I think it should add. Mild Preserved Eco is 1%. Yes, for the peace of mind that you can control the damage from germs for sure. Formula 2 - Phospholipid must contain both water. And the oil in the formula to mix it. - The formula should be added. สารกันเสีย to prevent the growth of germs. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby modtanoy21 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:35 pm

Could you please add more? - Both formulas, when the total % of the substance is more than 100%, the formula must be 100% complete. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staffnon671
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby staff » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Hello
1. Whitening formula - Di water 90% - Activated Resorcinol 1.0% - 4MSK ( Potassium Methoxysalicylate ) 3% - Glycerin . 5% - Phospholipid 1% - Jojoba Oil 25% - Glyceryl Stearate Citrate 3.5% - Mild Preserved Eco 0.5%
- This formulation may be required. Gel Maker eg Xanthan Gum little (0.5%) will help add viscosity to the recipe - recommend Disodium EDTA 0.2% as suggested by modtanoy21
ลดริ้วรอย Healthy Skin - 90% Di Water - Hyaluronic Acid (china) 0.5% - MOIST72 2% - HydroAlgae 2% - Glycerin 5% - Pure-Adenosine 1.0% - Phospholipid 1% - Japanese Cedar 1% - beta glucan 5%
- as suggested by modtanoy21. No, this formula is oil-free and cannot be used Phospholipid can be dispersed in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby non671 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:31 pm

Can I ask more? The white face formula that is done has 2 reactions which are 1. Set the cream for 2 days and born. The bubbles are full in this cream, can I continue to use it? 2. When applying the cream every time, you will feel a burning sensation on your face for a moment and then disappear. I have been using this for a long time. Will it be thin? Please explain.
non671

Postby non671 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:33 pm

Can I ask more? The white face formula that is done has 2 reactions which are 1. Set the cream for 2 days and born. The bubbles are full in this cream, can I continue to use it? 2. When applying the cream every time, you will feel a burning sensation on your face for a moment and then disappear. I have been using this for a long time. Will it be thin? Please explain.
non671

Postby staff » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:50 pm

Hello, the formula contains ingredients that can irritate the skin.
- Activated Resorcinol 1.0% - 4MSK ( Potassium Methoxysalicylate ) 3%[/quote: 254up3wp] If you're worried about irritation. Consider downgrading these two ingredients (maybe with a combination of whitening Others that do not irritate the skin) irritation that occurs It doesn't make your skin thinner. because it is not a group of ingredients ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Yes, but irritation May cause other effects, such as red skin (Erythema), which is not good for the skin. If you want to use it continuously have to keep an eye on the skin If the skin is red Reduce use immediately (e.g. normal, apply in the morning and evening, let it be left, evening, once, or apply thinner) or modify the formula as suggested above. For that bubble, please ask, what equipment do members use for spinning?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby non671 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:53 am

I made it myself, so I didn't use a special blender. use that people take Like this, if the cream has foamed, can I still use it to apply on my skin? Will there be any problems? And if you do it next time, how will you fix the fever?
non671

Postby krittin123 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:59 pm

Usually the bubbles caused by spinning or people usually disappear on their own. If after using it, there is no problem with the skin such as red skin, itchy rash as the staff said, can continue to use.
This answer received thanks from: non671staff
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development